The Centre for Automotive Technology & Entrepreneurship Development, a joint venture between SGNCrownford Global Ltd and Federal College of Education (Technical) Asaba is recruiting for the various positions as shown below:
A. Automotive Technician Graduate Instructor Trainees
- Mechanical (5 positions)
- Electrical (5 positions)
- ICT (5 positions)
Experienced Automotive Technicians
- Mechanical (2 positions)
- Electrical (2 positions)
- Vulcanizer (1 position)
- Air-conditioning (1 position)
- Welder (1 position)
- Administration/Finance Officer (1 Position)
- Confidential Secretary (1 position)
- Human Resources Officer (1 position)
- Office Assistant (1 position)
Skill, Attributes, Qualification and Experience
- For positions (a), candidates are required to have a minimum of HND/B.Eng/B.Sc. in the various disciplines. Possession of higher degrees (M.Eng/M.Sc/PhD) will be most preferred.
- For positions (b), candidates will be required to possess a minimum of SSCE/NTC/NBC/NECO and a minimum of two (2) years experience as an Automotive Technician. Possession of higher qualifications will be mostly preferred.
- For positions (c) i – iii, candidates are expected to have a minimum of HND/B.Sc. in related disciplines. Possession of higher qualifications will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
Updated CV should be sent with a covering letter to email@example.com not later than Friday January 05, 2018. Dates and venue of interview will be communicated to shortlisted candidates.