Harvard University Agricultural Innovation in Africa fellows will study agricultural science and technology policy improvement through Africa’s Regional Economic Communities (RECs).
Eligibility: Predoctoral candidates and recent recipients of a Ph.D. or equivalent degree
Number of Awards: Not specified
To Be Taken At (Country): USA
Value of Award: This is a nonstipendiary fellowship. Applicants are encouraged to find other sources of funding.
Duration of Program: 1 Academic Year (10 Months)
How to Apply:
- CV/ Resume
- Unofficial transcript (pre-doctoral fellow applicants only)
- Research statement (3-5 pages)
- Writing sample (less than 50 pages)
- Should be one published or unpublished piece written by the applicant (co-authored pieces not accepted) in English that will demonstrate his/her English-language writing ability
- Can be a journal article, book chapter, dissertation chapter, white paper, etc. you have produced in your field
- Contact information for 3 recommenders submitting letters on your behalf
Application Deadline: 16th January 2018
Award Providers: Harvard Kennedy School