Hello, welcome to academicrelated.com, here we have prepared this content to help you get ready for AAU Post-UTME 2020 screening exercise. In here, we also have AAU post UTME past questions and answers for you. Get all the latest news about AAU post UTME form 2020-2021, cut-off mark, how to apply for post UTME and many others. Do enjoy the ride!
What is the Nature of AAU Post UTME?
The first step towards the preparation for any exam is understanding the nature of it. By nature, it is important you understand what the exam entails. Hence, just like every other intelligent student, you should research the nature of the AAU Aptitude Test.
This will help you rule out reading everything and concentrate on what you need to pass the exams. And, if you must know what you need, then you should see previous questions. This explains why you need the AAU Post UTME past question. In fact, before your screening date, you should find answers to questions like
- When is AAU post utme screening date?
- How much is the AAU Aptitude test form?
- What is AAU UTME Cut off mark?
- What is Ambrose Ali University Ekpoma’s Post UTME cut off mark?
- How many questions will I answer and how much time will I be given?
Finding answers to these questions is the first step of preparation. The second is getting your copy of AAU Ekpoma Past questions immediately to begin your study. Then, you will get an idea of the type of questions you should expect. You will also learn that you have an hour or less to answer fifty questions.
Need the past question? get it immediately
- Free Online Courses at Yale University in 2020-2021
- Free Online Courses with Certificate of Completion
- Best Schools for Aerospace Engineering, 2020
- Free online Courses for Developing Countries in 2020-2021
- Free Online Courses from Harvard University in 2020-2021
- Short Courses in Nigeria 2020-2021
- 10 Best Online Photography Courses in 2020-2021
Get access to over 1000 free online courses
Eligibility Requirements for AAU Post UTME 2020
To be eligible to apply for AAU post UTME 2020 screening exercise, you need to meet the following requirements:
- Candidates must have chosen AAU during their JAMB examination registration.
- Candidates must have scored a minimum of 180 in JAMB examination.
When Will AAU Start the Sale of 2020 Post UTME Form?
The AAU Post UTME 2020 form is not yet on sale, we will let you know once it starts.
Ambrose Ali University Ekpoma’s Post-UTME Cut-off Mark
The general cut off mark is as low as 170 but the departmental cut-off mark is usually high.
Why you should get the AAU Past Question paper
Basically, AAU is one of the highly competitive higher institutions in Nigeria. Hence, out of the huge number of applications that AAU receives, only a few is given admission to study in AAU.
Applicants are to note that the secret to the selection for AAU. The culmination of UTME and Post UTME scores is what determines who makes it in and who doesn’t.
Being that the chances of being admitted at Ambrose Ali University Ekpoma are very slim, you need to be much prepared to hit it hard in post UTME screening exercise after you have scored a minimum of 180 in JAMB exam.
It is to this end that candidates need to prepare very well for AAU post UTME 2020. To have this done, AAU post UTME past questions and answers is the key.
Purchasing our past questions also give you access to quality and vital information from our team of experts. They will proffer educational counsel, like undergraduate scholarships you could apply to once you gain admission at AAU. So, you see, this is definitely so much value for so much less a course.
How to Apply for AAU Post UTME 2020
- Candidates are advised to apply online at https://aaue.waeup.org/ using ATM debit cards on Interswitch.
- All such candidates must upload their coloured passport photograph, fill in all relevant Certificates/documents (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB etc. with the correct examination number and pin) to the Portal
- Candidates should preview and confirm that the passport photograph is properly uploaded as no complaint of wrong or blank picture will be entertained after submission of forms.
Some other Important Things to Know?
- All names should be written in full when completing the online application form as no initials shall be entertained.
- Any candidates who fail to fill and submit the forms online may forfeit his/her eligibility for consideration of the 2020/2021 academic session admission exercise.
- Anyone caught impersonating will be handed over to the Police and the candidate so impersonated will be automatically disqualified.
- All Direct Entry (DE) candidates must enter all relevant certificates documents (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB/NCE/DIPLOMA/DEGREE etc. with the correct examination number and pin) to the Portal.
How can I get AAU Post UTME Past Questions?
STEP 1: Select Your Subject Combination
You will write the same subjects that you wrote in UTME for the AAU Post-UTME. So, we have all the subject combinations you wrote in UTME according to the course you applied for.
So, just show the course you applied for in the description of your payment.
STEP 2: Select Your Payment Method
We have two methods of buying our AAU Post UTME past questions and answers. The methods include; Bank transfer and direct bank deposit
The account details are as follows:
Account Name: Nwadioha Gospel Chinonso
Account Number: 0238325253
Bank Name: GT BANK
STEP 3: Confirmation of Payment
If the payment means you chose is Bank transfer, type in the description of payment: “The Type of Ambrose Ali University Ekpoma’s Post UTME Past Question you’re purchasing.” e.g “AAU Engineering Past Question.” Then place a call across to the number below or send an email to the email address with evidence of payment and you will get your past question at that point in time.
Also, if you choose Direct Bank deposit, make payment to the account details above, then send the following information to the phone number or email below:
1. Depositors Name
2. Teller number
3. Amount paid
CONTACT DETAILS: 08166475060
EMAIL: [email protected]
Samples of AAU Post-UTME 2020 Past Questions and Answers
In the questions below, choose the word(s) or phrase which best fills the gap(s)
1. Jubril found that thieves had entered his house in his absence. He went to the police to report the… (A) break out(B) break up (C) break-in (D) break into
2. After the accused was found guilty by the court, his counsel… before the sentence was passed (A) begged for mercy (B) made a plea for mitigation (C) made an ovation (D) made a plea for litigation
3. The officer was compelled to… the suspect’s car. (A)seize (B) cease (C) sieze (D) sease
4. The second and fifth terms of a geometric progression are 21 and 567 respectively find the first term and the common ratio of the progression. (A) 3, 7 (B) 7, 3 (C) -7, 3 (D) -3, 7
5. Tunse bought a house for =N=1,250,000 and spent =N=350,000.00 to renovate it. He then sold the house for =N=2,000,000.00. What is the percentage gain? (A) 40% (B) 65% (C) 35% (D) 32%