Hello, welcome to academicrelated.com, here we have prepared this content to help you get ready for ABSU Post-UTME 2020 screening exercise. In here, we also have ABSU post UTME past questions and answers for you. Get all the latest news about ABSU post UTME form 2020-2021, cut-off mark, how to apply for post UTME and many others. Do enjoy the ride!
What is the Nature of ABSU Post UTME?
The things you need to note about ABSU post UTME 2020 include:
- You need ABSU post UTME past questions paper
- In ABSU Post UTME 2020 screening exercise, candidates will answer a total of 50 question in less than thirty minutes.
- Free Online Courses at Yale University in 2020-2021
- Free Online Courses with Certificate of Completion
- Best Schools for Aerospace Engineering, 2020
- Free online Courses for Developing Countries in 2020-2021
- Free Online Courses from Harvard University in 2020-2021
- Short Courses in Nigeria 2020-2021
- 10 Best Online Photography Courses in 2020-2021
Get access to over 1000 free online courses
Eligibility Requirements for ABSU Post UTME 2020
To be eligible to apply for ABSU post UTME 2020 screening exercise, you need to meet the following requirements:
- Candidates must have chosen ABSU during their JAMB examination registration.
- Candidates must have scored a minimum of 180 in JAMB examination.
When Will ABSU Start the Sale of 2020 Post UTME Form?
The ABSU Post UTME 2020 form is not yet on sale, we will let you know once it starts.
ABSU Post-UTME Cut-off Mark
The general cut off mark is as low as 160 but the departmental cut-off mark is usually high.
Why you should get the ABSU Past Question paper
Basically, ABSU is one of the highly competitive higher institutions in Nigeria. Hence, out of the huge number of applications that ABSU receives, only a few is given admission to study in ABSU.
Applicants are to note that the secret to the selection for ABSU. The culmination of UTME and Post UTME scores is what determines who makes it in and who doesn’t.
Being that the chances of being admitted at ABSU is very slim, you need to be much prepared to hit it hard in post UTME screening exercise after you have scored a minimum of 180 in JAMB exam.
It is to this end that candidates need to prepare very well for ABSU post UTME 2020. To have this done, ABSU post UTME past questions and answers is the key.
Purchasing our past questions also give you access to quality and vital information from our team of experts. They will proffer educational counsel, like undergraduate scholarships you could apply to once you gain admission at ABSU. So, you see, this is definitely so much value for so much less a course.
How to Apply for ABSU Post UTME 2020
- Eligible candidates should Log on to the ABSU official portal at: (abiastateuniversity.edu.ng) and generate an invoice.
2. The sum of two thousand naira (N2,000) only is to be paid for the Aptitude Test and the payment is to be made to any branch of this institution’s designated Banks listed below.
- ABSU Microfinance Bank;
- Polaris (Sky) Bank Plc;
- Zenith Bank Plc;
- First Bank Plc;
- Ecobank Plc,
- Fidelity Bank Plc;
- Union Bank Plc;
- UBA Plc.
4. Complete the Application Form, ensure you upload a clear passport photograph of yourself to avoid rejection of candidate and download a copy as an evidence of registration.
How can I get ABSU Post UTME Past Questions?
STEP 1: Select Your Subject Combination
You will write the same subjects that you wrote in UTME for the ABSU Post-UTME. So, we have all the subject combinations you wrote in UTME according to the course you applied for.
So, just show the course you applied for in the description of your payment.
STEP 2: Select Your Payment Method
We have two methods of buying our ABSU Post UTME past questions and answers. The methods include; Bank transfer and direct bank deposit
The account details are as follows:
Account Name: Nwadioha Gospel Chinonso
Account Number: 0238325253
Bank Name: GT BANK
STEP 3: Confirmation of Payment
If the payment means you chose is Bank transfer, type in the description of payment: “The Type of ABSU Post UTME Past Question you’re purchasing.” e.g “ABSU Engineering Past Question.” Then place a call across to the number below or send an email to the email address with evidence of payment and you will get your past question at that point in time.
Also, if you choose Direct Bank deposit, make payment to the account details above, then send the following information to the phone number or email below:
1. Depositors Name
2. Teller number
3. Amount paid
CONTACT DETAILS: 08166475060
Samples of ABSU Post-UTME 2020 Past Questions and Answers,
In each of questions, choose the option that best completes the gap.
1. A wide range of options_____ made available to students in their final year last year A. were B. was C. are D. is Ans D
2. Paper is made _____ wood pulp A. of B. with C. from D. on Ans C
3. The federal government has _____child trafficking A. projected B. proscribed C. prescribed D. postulated Ans D
4. Many people would always find reasons to ____ the law. A. debase B. circumspect C. circumvent D. arrogate Ans D
1. Economics is the study of human behavior as it relates to the ____. A. efficient allocation of resources B. production of goods C. operation of companies D. generation of income Ans A
2. Consumer surplus tends to be higher when demand is A. perfectly elastic B. elastic C. inelastic D. unitarily elastic Ans C
3. If demand increases without a change in supply, equilibrium price and quantity will A. remain unchanged B. shift inward C. fall D. rise Ans D
4. One of the characteristics of oligopoly is the availability of _____. A. few sellers B. few buyers C. many sellers D. a single seller Ans A
1. Find the median of 2, 3, 7, 3, 4, 5, 8, 9, 9, 4, 5, 3, 4, 2, 4 and 5 A. 9 B. 8 C. 7 D. 4
2. 3 girls share a number of apples in the ratio 5:3:2. If the highest share is 40 apples. Find the smallest share A. 16 B. 38 C. 36 D. 24 Ans A
3. How many sides has a regular polygon whose interior angles is 1350 each? A. 8 B. 12 C. 10 D. 19 Ans A
4. Evaluate 12.02×20.06 24.04×60.06, correct to three significant figures A. 0.155 B. 0.158 C. 0.154 D. 0.157 Ans C
5. The pie chart above shows THE respective number of students reading courses of their choice what is the angle representing students reading Agriculture? A. 60˚ B. 40˚ C. 80˚ D. 140˚ Ans C
1. The executive is A. a committee of the legislature B. the body that makes the law C. the body that executes the policies of government D. the highest organ of government. Ans C
2. Democracy means a system of government in which A. the majority rules B. the minority rules C. there is no party system D. the people rule. Ans A
3. The colonial administration in Nigeria was A. authoritarian B. democratic C. development-oriented D. dominated by Nigerians Ans A
4. Fundamental Human Rights of citizens are provided for in A. the United Nations charter B. the North Atlantic Treaty C. the constitution of state D. the OAU charter Ans C