Hello, welcome to academicrelated.com, here we have prepared this content to help you get ready for ABU Post UTME 2020 screening exercise. In here, we also have ABU post UTME past questions and answers for you. Get all the latest news about ABU post UTME form 2020-2021, cut-off mark, how to apply for post UTME and many others. Do enjoy the ride!
What is the Nature of ABU Post UTME?
The Post Utme as a method of screening started in Nigeria since 2002. In 2003, ABU successfully conducted its Post Utme screening exercise. Currently, the screening exercise is a computer-based test and it’s written only within the school premises.
Candidates will be assigned halls and seat numbers on different days to accommodate all. Also, the subjects you write on your day are auto-generated from the four subjects you wrote in JAMB.
Every candidate will receive 60 questions in total which implies 15 questions for each of the subjects. You would have just 60 minutes to answer all the questions. Don’t panic our assurance ABU Zaria Post Utme Past Questions and Answers is all you need to beat the time. If you must finish, then, you must not spend more than one minute on each question.
In fact, before your screening date, you should find answers to questions like
- When is ABU post utme screening date?
- How much is the ABU Aptitude test form?
- What is ABU UTME Cut off mark?
- What is Ahmdu Bello University Zaria’s Post UTME cut off mark?
- How many questions will I answer and how much time will I be given?
Finding answers to these questions is the first step of preparation. The second is getting your copy of ABU Zaria Past questions immediately to begin your study. Then, you will get an idea of the type of questions you should expect. You will also learn that you have an hour or less to answer fifty questions.
- Free Online Courses at Yale University in 2020-2021
- Free Online Courses with Certificate of Completion
- Best Schools for Aerospace Engineering, 2020
- Free online Courses for Developing Countries in 2020-2021
- Free Online Courses from Harvard University in 2020-2021
- Short Courses in Nigeria 2020-2021
- 10 Best Online Photography Courses in 2020-2021
Get access to over 1000 free online courses
Eligibility Requirements for ABU Post UTME 2020
To be eligible to apply for ABU post UTME 2020 screening exercise, you need to meet the following requirements:
- Candidates must have chosen ABU during their JAMB examination registration.
- Candidates must have scored a minimum of 180 in JAMB examination.
When Will ABU Start the Sale of 2020 Post UTME Form?
The ABU Post UTME 2020 form is not yet on sale, we will let you know once it starts.
Ahmdu Bello University Zaria’s Post-UTME Cut-off Mark
The general cut off mark is as low as 180 but the departmental cut-off mark is usually high.
Why you should get the ABU Past Question paper
Basically, ABU is one of the highly competitive higher institutions in Nigeria. Hence, out of the huge number of applications that ABU receives, only a few is given admission to study in ABU.
Applicants are to note that the secret to the selection for ABU. The culmination of UTME and Post UTME scores is what determines who makes it in and who doesn’t.
Being that the chances of being admitted at Ahmdu Bello University Zaria are very slim, you need to be much prepared to hit it hard in post UTME screening exercise after you have scored a minimum of 180 in JAMB exam.
It is to this end that candidates need to prepare very well for ABU post UTME 2020. To have this done, ABU post UTME past questions and answers is the key.
Purchasing our past questions also give you access to quality and vital information from our team of experts. They will proffer educational counsel, like undergraduate scholarships you could apply to once you gain admission at ABU. So, you see, this is definitely so much value for so much less a course.
How to Apply for ABU Post UTME 2020
- To register, candidates are required to log into putme.abu.edu.ng or click on 2020/2021 Post-UTME Registration on the Ahmadu Bello University website abu.edu.ng.
- Applicants are required to pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira (N2000.00) only as screening fee.
- The applicants can complete the payment either via Remita using any acceptable debit card (Visa, verve and Master Card) OR by printing the Remita retrieval Reference (RRR) slip and proceed to any commercial Bank. Candidates need not travel to Zaria to make payment.
How can I get ABU Post UTME Past Questions?
STEP 1: Select Your Subject Combination
You will write the same subjects that you wrote in UTME for the ABU Post-UTME. So, we have all the subject combinations you wrote in UTME according to the course you applied for.
So, just show the course you applied for in the description of your payment.
STEP 2: Select Your Payment Method
We have two methods of buying our ABU Post UTME past questions and answers. The methods include; Bank transfer and direct bank deposit
The account details are as follows:
Account Name: Nwadioha Gospel Chinonso
Account Number: 0238325253
Bank Name: GT BANK
STEP 3: Confirmation of Payment
If the payment means you chose is Bank transfer, type in the description of payment: “The Type of Ahmdu Bello University Zaria’s Post UTME Past Question you’re purchasing.” e.g “ABU Engineering Past Question.” Then place a call across to the number below or send an email to the email address with evidence of payment and you will get your past question at that point in time.
Also, if you choose Direct Bank deposit, make payment to the account details above, then send the following information to the phone number or email below:
1. Depositors Name
2. Teller number
3. Amount paid
CONTACT DETAILS: 08166475060
EMAIL: [email protected]