First Excelsia Professional Services Limited is a firm of highly versatile and renowned Human Resources, Organisational Development and Management consultants with a team of over a hundred employees spread across Nigeria. We have an in-depth understanding of the Nigerian business terrain and we are very passionate about partnering with indigenous organisations to develop glocalised HR solutions, processes and structures required to develop and effectively drive our clients’ corporate strategies.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account & Audit Supervisor
Employment Type: Full-time
- An HR and Management Consulting firm with operations across multiple states in Nigeria is seeking to fill the role of an Account/ Audit Supervisor. The ideal candidate should possess a thorough knowledge of accounting and auditing procedures and a sound judgement.
- The goal is to establish Company’s financial status by developing and implementing systems for collecting, analysing, verifying and reporting financial information.
Job Description / Responsibilities
- Act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality and goal achievement.
- Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion and cost savings measures.
- Determine audit scope and develop & implement periodic audit plans.
- Monitor and analyse accounting data and produce financial reports or statements.
- Audit and ensure proper accounting methods, policies and principles.
- Coordinate and complete periodic audits.
- Provide financial recommendations.
- Improve systems & procedures and initiate corrective actions.
- Meet financial accounting objectives.
- Establish and maintain fiscal files and records to document transactions,.
- Establish and maintain fiscal files and records to document transactions.
- Prepare assets, liabilities and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Summarise current financial status by collecting information, preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement and other financial reports.
- Maintain financial security by following internal controls.
- Reconcile financial discrepancies by collecting and analysing account information.
- Manage the preparation of company’s annual budget and monitor budget performance across the organisation and advise accordingly.
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payments, reporting and other regulatory requirements.
- First Degree in Accounting or Finance from a recognised institution.
- Minimum of two years relevant experience preferably in a Consulting firm or an Audit/ Accounting agency.
- Verifiable knowledge of accounting standards, procedures, rules and regulations.
- Working knowledge of accounting packages (e.g., Sage) and Microsoft Office Suite; especially MS Excel.
- Membership of a recognised professional body is strongly preferred.
Application Closing Date
16th July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “Account / Audit Supervisor” as the subject of the mail.
Before applying for this job, it is very important you learn the following;