Microsoft Corporation is an American multinational technology company with headquarters in Redmond, Washington. It develops, manufactures, licenses, supports, and sells computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services. Its best known software products are the Microsoft Windows line of operating systems, the Microsoft Office suite, and the Internet Explorer and Edge web browsers.
At Microsoft our mission and values are to help people and businesses throughout the world realize their full potential.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Management Executive – FSI
Job number 1146922
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Employment type Full-Time
Role type: Individual Contributor
Travel 0-25 %
- The Account Executive at Microsoft leads our most valued customers into the digital age.
- Embracing a challenger mindset, the successful Account Executive manages, orchestrates and leads their virtual teams and closes opportunities with customers that produce transformative business outcomes.
The Account Executive will be responsible for the following:
Customer Outcomes Manager:
- Understands customer drivers and business outcomes of digital transformation and contributes to Digital/transformation with the customer;
- Initiates conversations with customers on digital transformation for assigned accounts.
- Ensures line-of-business wins are captured (e.g., testimonials) for referencing.
Sales Leadership Pivoting to Industry
- Develops an understanding of the customer’s industry and the needs of each assigned account and identifies opportunities to drive optimizations and new digitalization solutions/ideas based on their needs and strategies; works on behalf of the customer.
Executes on Account Plan & Goals:
- Manages and executes plans for multiple accounts to ensure Microsoft targets and customer business needs are met;
- Coordinates with extended virtual teams and holds self and the team accountable for executing on plans and meeting customer needs;
- Outlines revenue targets to deliver on account plans;
- Orchestrates extended team and embraces partners to scale business;
- Ensures sales consumption and adoption goals on target.
Experiences Required: Education, Key Experiences, Skills and Knowledge:
- 3+ years of selling to or consulting with enterprise customers. Equally considered will be 5+ years of experience driving digital transformation from within the enterprise customers.
- Bachelor’s Degree or MBA preferred; or equivalent experience.
- Experience to lead multi-cultural, diverse and remote teams across different disciplines.
- Proven ability to understand customer needs, create and deliver customized, customer-focused pitches and solutions.
- Effectively navigate through ambiguity and complexities related to client management.
- Embody “we-before-me” and the “customer first” mindset that delivers long term success over short term returns.
- Solid knowledge of one industry required (i.e. Government, Education, Healthcare, Financial Services, Retail, Manufacturing, Automotive, Telco, Media, Oil/Gas/Energy, etc.).
- The ability to adapt one’s behavior to different people and situations, while recognizing, acknowledging and understanding different perspectives.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
You can also check the following
- 10 Ways To Make Money Online While Unemployed
- How to Write a Follow Up Email after Submitting Your Resume
- How to Email a Resume and Cover Letter Attachment
- Top 10 Resume Mistakes to Avoid
- 6 Tips That Will Help You to Get Experience for Your Dream Job
- Online Jobs that require little or no experience
- How To Apply For jobs online | 7 Amazing Tips You Need to Know