PearlDrops Healthcare Staffing is a specialist health care staffing and recruitment firm with a fresh outlook to the recruitment process. Our aim is to provide a satisfactory service to our clients and candidates here in Nigeria and for Overseas companies looking to recruit the best for their organisation.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Officer
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- Prepares financial and stock report.
- Calculate variances from the budget and report significant issues to management.
- Conduct monthly reconciliation of every bank account.
- Develop and maintain financial statements for future reference.
- Monitor and manage expenses within the established budget.
- Maintain digital and physical records of invoices and contracts
- Assemble information for external auditors for the annual audit.
- Minimum of HND in Accounting.
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Excel &Word;
- Good knowledge of IFRS and Management Accounting
- Technical competence in Accounting Software such as QuickBooks and Sage, Etc.
- Attention to detail and analytical skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Excellent communication and organization skills.
- Candidates should reside in Ibadan (Ologuneru and Apata).
Application Closing Date
30th October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV using the “Job title” as subject of the email to: [email protected]
Before you apply, it is very important you learn the following;
- East tips on how to write a motivation letter
- Why you Need a Good CV and Cover Letter
- 27 Easy Tips on How to Prepare for an Interview