MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Partner – EBU Sales North-Central, Enterprise Business NG
Job Identification: 1363
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Job Schedule: Full time
Job Category: MTN Level 2
Division: Enterprise Business
Reports To: Manager EBU Sales North-Central
- Carry full responsibility for the fulfillment of the sales process – from lead generation to bill delivery.
- Prepare weekly and monthly corporate sales status reports.
- Prepare and present all sales and contractual documentation to the customer compliant to the MTN standards.
- Perform continuous analysis of the relevant industry, to identify new prospects or opportunities for the corporate sales department.
- Increase company revenue by daily prospecting for new clients and creating more business opportunities from existing clients.
- Increase MTN market share by achieving set target through the sales of MTN Enterprise solution as well as development and maintenance of current accounts.
- Maintain excellent partnership-relationships with customers, based on trust and an in-depth understanding of the customer’s business.
- Build an in-depth knowledge of the customer’s operating environment, business drivers, ambitions, issues, problems and stumbling blocks so as to be able to develop and implement solutions to meet their strategic corporate needs.
- Assist customers in understanding the value proposition and differentiations of the MTN data products and services.
- Handle all customer requests for service successfully, fault reports and billing queries.
- Escalate and troubleshoot customer queries and complaints.
- Conduct research on potential customers and their disposable income on communication using the data mining system.
- Network and build solid relationships with internal units and relevant third parties (e.g. strategic investors, technical and finance partners, business consultants etc.) and develop a close working relationship with relevant information sources to provide an integrated service.
- Maintain effective working relationships with internal and external suppliers.
- First Degree in Business Administration, Commerce or any other related discipline
- Fluent in English.
- 3 – 7 years’ experience which includes:
- Exposure to strategic planning.
Application Closing Date
3rd June, 2022 (23:59)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
You can also check the following
- 10 Ways To Make Money Online While Unemployed
- How to Write a Follow Up Email after Submitting Your Resume
- How to Email a Resume and Cover Letter Attachment
- Top 10 Resume Mistakes to Avoid
- 6 Tips That Will Help You to Get Experience for Your Dream Job
- Online Jobs that require little or no experience
- How To Apply For jobs online | 7 Amazing Tips You Need to Know