The Space is a contemporary coworking center that is home to productivity, innovation, co-creation, and the stars of today and tomorrow. We are hiring for an affiliate company in Victoria Island, Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking to hire an experienced accountant who will manage all financial transactions, stock, and inventory.
- As the accountant your responsibilities will include, auditing financial documents and procedures, reconciling bank statements, calculating/filing tax payments and returns.
- To be successful in this role, you must be meticulous, you should have previous experience with bookkeeping, and have a flair for spotting numerical mistakes.
- Preparing accounts and tax returns
- Monitoring spending and budgets
- Stock and inventory management
- Auditing and analyzing financial performance
- Financial forecasting and risk analysis
- Advising on how to reduce costs and increase profits
- Compiling and presenting financial and budget reports
- Ensure that financial statements and records comply with laws and regulations
- Keeping account books and systems up to date
- Prepare and present financial reports.
- B.Sc in Accounting, Finance or relevant degree
- At least 3 years relevant work experience.
- Work experience as an Accountant
- Must have experience in the hospitality industry
- Possess knowledge of point-of-sale software
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures
- Advanced MS Excel skills and hands-on experience with accounting software like QuickBooks, Sage, Zero, Zoho, et cetera
- Keen understanding of inventory and stock models
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills.
N120,000 – N150,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
29th March, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
You can also check the following
- 10 Ways To Make Money Online While Unemployed
- How to Write a Follow Up Email after Submitting Your Resume
- How to Email a Resume and Cover Letter Attachment
- Top 10 Resume Mistakes to Avoid
- 6 Tips That Will Help You to Get Experience for Your Dream Job
- Online Jobs that require little or no experience
- How To Apply For jobs online | 7 Amazing Tips You Need to Know