The University of Adelaide, Australia is offering the Adelaide Scholarships International 2020 (ASI) for Masters and Doctoral degrees (postgraduate) for international students.
What You Need to Know About Adelaide Scholarships International 2020
The University of Adelaide offers a scholarship program for international students who embark on postgraduate studies to obtain the masters or doctoral degree. The purpose of the Scholarship Program is to attract high-quality graduate foreign students to the powerful research areas of the University of Adelaide to support their research efforts.
Who Can Apply for Adelaide Scholarships International 2020?
The following explains the categories of students eligible to apply for this scholarship award.
Level/Field of Study
The University of Adelaide Scholarship is available for masters and doctoral studies for any course offered at the university.
Scholarship to be Hosted
The scholarship program will be organised and hosted at the University of Adelaide Australia. Want to study abroad but don’t know how? Ask us your question and we will provide the right answer for you.
Meanwhile, you can check this content: How to Study Abroad for Free in 2019-2020
The scholarship is available for international students studying or planning to study at the University of Adelaide in Australia.
There are several international scholarships for you to apply for this doesn’t work out, they include;
- HEC Commonwealth Scholarship 2020 for Masters & PhD in the UK (Fully Funded)
- 20 Scholarships in UK for International Students 2019
- 17+ Full Tuition Academic Scholarships 2019
- Canadian Scholarships for International Students 2019-2020
- MENA Scholarship Programme 2020 for Study in the Netherlands
- Africa Initiative for Governance (AIG) Scholarships 2020-2021 for Study in the UK (Fully Funded)
University of Adelaide Scholarship Coverage and Benefits
- The cost of the educational course for two years of Master’s Research Degree and 3 years of Doctoral Research Degree.
- Annual compensation of nearly $26,288 for living for two years Master’s Research Degree and 3 years of the degree of the doctoral research.
- For students holding Subclass 500 visa, there is a mandatory overseas standard health cover (OSHC) policy for students and their spouse or any dependents for the duration of the student’s visa. But this does not cover the extended 6 months of the student’s visa which is for thesis submission. If the student is not holding subclass 500 visa then he or she will look after the medical coverage cost on their own.
University of Adelaide Scholarship Eligibility
- The candidates eligible for the task must have successfully completed an Australian First-Class Honors degree or the equivalent of it (this is a four-year program with a major research project to be done in the final year). The candidate should have passed all study programs successfully.
- The scholarship will be given on the legitimacy of the academic credentials, and any other kind of achievement in extracurricular activities is not considered.
University of Adelaide Scholarship Requirements:
- The International candidate must not hold any research qualification considered by the University of Adelaide to be equivalent to an Australian Research doctorate Degree and if any candidate is applying for a Research Master’s Degree, he/she must not hold any qualification equivalent to or higher than an Australian Research Master’s degree, considered by the University of Adelaide.
- The candidates are supposed to do their enrollment at the University of Adelaide as ‘international students’ and the same status is to be maintained for the entire enrollment duration in the University.
- The candidates who have been granted the Scholarship can start studying at the University of Adelaide only in the semester in which scholarship is granted.
- Candidate, who applied for the consideration into international scholarship and was unsuccessful, will be re-evaluated in the following international scholarship program by default, under anticipation that they hold valid candidature for admission into the program. A candidate already considered in 2 rounds is not eligible to be considered in any future rounds.
- The research proposal, statement of purpose, study plan essay and motivation letter may also be required for the University of Adelaide Scholarship online application.
- The scholarship offer is dependent upon the condition that any student must not be offered any other grant by the University of Adelaide, the Commonwealth of Australia, or any other sponsor from overseas. The University holds the authority, at any time before the enrollment to withdraw the scholarship offer, in case, it is found that the awardee has been provided with a grant equivalent to or higher than the amount of money offered by the University.
How to Apply for the University of Adelaide Scholarship 2020
Step 1: Chose the proper institution based on your relevant research interest
Step 2: Now, decide which of the degree program linked to the research area you want to pursue
Step 3: Check eligibility requirements for the degree program you want to take
Step 4: Find out professors who are willing to take you as their students for supervision. You can also apply without an acceptance letter.
(Arts Faculty, Engineering & Computer Faculty, Health Faculty and Sciences, Professions Faculty and Basic Science faculty)
Step 5: Submit a Free Online application for Adelaide scholarship for international students
The application deadline for Adelaide scholarship 2020 for international students is 1st of December 2019.
Join Our Whatsapp Group for Scholarship Updates
If you want to be getting our scholarship update, join our whatsapp group.
How the group works
- The group is locked for only admin to be posting
- Information will be posted to the group not more than 4 times a week