Sigma Consulting Group – Our client, a major player in the Upstream and Downstream sectors of the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry, is currently seeking innovative, passionate and solution-driven professionals to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Officer
Employment Type: Full time
- We are looking for an Administrative Officer to join our team and support our daily office procedures.
- A successful Administrative Officer will act as the point of contact for all employees, providing administrative support and managing their queries.
- Main duties include managing office stock, preparing regular reports (e.g. expenses and office budgets) and organizing company records. If you have previous experience as an
- Office Administrator or similar administrative role, we’d like to meet you. Our ideal candidate also has working knowledge of office equipment and office management tools.
- Ultimately, you should be able to ensure our administrative activities run smoothly on a daily and long-term basis.
- Manage office supplies stock and place orders
- Prepare regular reports on expenses and office budgets
- Maintain and update company databases
- Book meeting rooms as required
- Distribute and store correspondence (e.g. letters, emails and packages)
- Prepare reports and presentations with statistical data, as assigned
- Arrange travel and accommodations
- Schedule in-house and external events
- Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents
- Answer queries by employees and clients
- Update office policies as needed
- Maintain a company calendar and schedule appointments
- Degree; additional qualification in Office Administration is a plus
- Proven work experience as an Administrative Officer, Administrator or similar role in an oil and gas firm.
- Solid knowledge of office procedures.
- Strong organization skills with a problem-solving attitude.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Experience with office management software like MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word specifically).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Before you apply, it is very important you learn the following;
- East tips on how to write a motivation letter
- Why you Need a Good CV and Cover Letter
- 27 Easy Tips on How to Prepare for an Interview
Application Deadline 6th November, 2020.