AGIP Postgraduate Scholarship 2021-2022
The Nigerian Agip Postgraduate scholarship 2021-2022 is open to Nigerians who wish to pursue their master’s degree program in Nigeria or Overseas.
The scholarship will provide you with lots of benefits which you will find out in this article. You don’t need to be in a hurry to leave. This content has been prepared in such a way that if you follow the guidelines specified here, you will be on your way to becoming an AGIP scholar.
What You Need to Know About AGIP Postgraduate Scholarship 2021
Nigerian Agip Exploration (NAE) Limited, on behalf of the NNPC/NAE PSC, is committed to the training and development of manpower as part of its Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) programme.
In pursuance of this, NAE invites applications from suitably qualified and interested Nigerian graduates for the 2021-2022 Post Graduate Scholarship Award Scheme. The award is in two categories: –
1. Overseas – For study in a reputable overseas university
2. Local – For study in a recognized Nigerian university
Carefully read NAE Postgraduate scholarship benefits, Eligibility/Requirement, How To Apply and Frequently Asked Questions for more important details.
Eligible Level/Fields of Study
Only candidates with offer of masters admission in disciplines related to the following areas should apply;
- Engineering (Petroleum, Mechanical, Civil, Subsea, Electrical/Electronics, Marine, Chemical)
- Petroleum Economics
- Law (Oil and Gas/Petroleum)
The Agip postgraduate scholarship program is hosted in Nigeria for Local Scholarships and any other Country of choice based on where you have gotten admission to study.
Don’t ever forget that the entire team of Academic Related have you at heart and will always provide you with latest and updated information on scholarships, study abroad programs, free online schools, etc.
The Agip Postgraduate Scholarship is only designed for Nigerian Students wishing to pursue their master’s degree abroad on in Nigeria.
Meanwhile, there are numerous international scholarships for international students to study in any country of choice.
You can check our heavily recommended post “How to Study Abroad for Free in 2021-2022“.
The NAE scholarship award applies to tuition, books, field trips, accommodation, living expenses and a return economy ticket for the selected one-year course of study.
Agip Postgraduate Scholarship Eligibility
To qualify for the 2021/2022 NAE Post Graduate Scholarship Award scheme, applicants MUST:
- Possess a minimum of Second Class Upper Bachelor’s degree from a recognized Nigerian university.
- Have secured admission into a Nigerian or Overseas university (based on the category being applied for) for a one-year Master’s Degree programme in any of the disciplines listed below.
- Not above 28 years of age by December 31st, 2021.
- Have completed the one-year National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) programme.
- Possess an international passport valid for travel at least one year from September 2021 (applicable to overseas category).
How to Apply for AGIP Postgraduate Scholarship
1. Candidates should have the following clearly scanned documents before starting the application process:
- Passport photograph (450×450 pixels) with a white background, not more than 3 months old
- Provisional admission letter for postgraduate studies 2021/2022 session into any reputable university – Local/Overseas. This admission letter must be for the course stated on the candidate’s application.
- First Degree Certificate
- NYSC Discharge Certificate
- A valid ID card (Driver’s license, Voter’s card, National Identity card)
- Valid International Passport Data Page for Overseas category only (Valid for travel at least one year from September 2021)
- Birth Certificate from Local government
- NAE Compliance Declaration Form
2. All candidates are required to fill and sign the NAE compliance declaration form.
To download the NAE compliance declaration, click https://dragnetscreening.ng/files/compliance.pdf
3. Label the scanned documents accordingly, to avoid mix up during upload.
4. Attach the right documents in the appropriate upload section.
To apply, follow the steps below:
- Click on the “Apply Now” tab.
- Click on “Register Now” to create an account.
- Proceed to your email box to activate your account
- Click on www.scholastica.ng to return to the Scholarship site
- Enter your registered email and password to create your profile.
- Candidates are required to fill the Personal Details, Undergraduate and Postgraduate Sections only. Candidates are also required to upload only applicable documents (refer to section A).
- Note to Overseas category applicants: Applicants for the Overseas category are encouraged to also apply for the Local Post Graduate Scholarship Award.
- Candidates are not required to fill the Secondary Level, Bank details or download the undergraduate profile verification form in the application portal.
- Ensure the name used in the application matches the names on all documentation in the same order. Upload a sworn affidavit or certificate if otherwise.
- Ensure you view all documents after uploading, to eliminate errors during uploading.
- Recheck application information to avoid errors
- Click “Apply Now” to submit information at https://candidate.scholastica.ng/schemes/naescholarships2021 or return to the home page www.scholastica.ng and select the 2021/2022 NAE Postgraduate Scholarship Awards to be redirected to the application page
- You will receive an email that confirms your application was successful.
1. Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the aptitude test.
2. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted with details of the qualifying test via SMS text and Email (Ensure to provide valid email and phone contacts).
3. Employees of NAE and other affiliated companies and their dependents are not eligible for this scholarship
4. Current and past beneficiaries of similar awards from NAE, other affiliated companies and agencies are not eligible.
5. Please ensure you understand the Instructions carefully before you start this application to avoid errors and disqualification.
6. Strict compliance with the above guidelines is required.
The Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited (NAE) Post Graduates Scholarship Award is currently ongoing. The expected deadline is on or before 30th April 2021.
Check other Related Scholarships