MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Analyst – Customer Support Cards & Alternative Channels Subscribers, Commercial
Job Identification: 1231
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Category: MTN Level 2
Reports To: Manager Customer Support
Division: MoMo Payment Service Bank
- Report on a daily basis to the functional lead relating to progress made within the work area and in accordance with the measurement metrics set by the organization
- Report on an ad hoc basis on specific projects, as required
- Abide by function’s budgets in line with business objectives
- Abide by project initiative budgets in line with business objectives
- Execute policies, procedures and guidelines cascaded by the functional lead and ensure compliance with the same
- Comply with the set governance mechanisms, under supervision from the functional lead
- Partner Operations (Agents, agent aggregators, merchants, customer, business etc.)
- Facilitate and Implement end to end function for partner life cycle management
- Monitor, analyze and report partner recruitment and performance
- Monitor, analyze and report sales trends, including but not limited to customer recruitment, agent transactions etc and also report on trade activity plans
- Collate, analyze and provide insights from Channel Sales data and develop weekly and monthly reports in preparation for business review meetings
- Provide necessary support and materials towards the execution of partner engagement activities and collaborate with event agencies to ensure successful implementation of engagements
- Maintain Fintech Channel members’ database (Agents, agent aggregators, merchants, customers, businesses etc).
- Work with segments (MFS) team to implement targeted financial services initiatives are available within partner network and regions
- Engage the regions to follow up on implementation of Partner Acquisition Channel Initiatives.
- Facilitate documentation of Partner process, policy and procedures.
- Facilitate preparation and execution of various partner network agreements internally and externally
- Resolve all partner related disputes timeously, escalate to team lead where required
- Payout commissions to partners timeously and ensure correct computation has been undertaken
- Other tasks and duties, as assigned.
- First Degree in any relevant discipline
- Fluent in English.
- 3 – 7 years’ experience in an area of specialization; with experience working with others
- 1 to 2 years’ total experience in Partner Management or allied field is beneficial
- Experience in managing / supporting Fintech / Mobile Money Agents, agent aggregators, merchants, business etc.
- Experience in Fintech, banking or Mobile Money is preferred
- Experience working in a global / multinational enterprise with a good understanding emerging markets is preferred.
Application Closing Date
11th March, 2022 (11:59 PM).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
You can also check the following
- 10 Ways To Make Money Online While Unemployed
- How to Write a Follow Up Email after Submitting Your Resume
- How to Email a Resume and Cover Letter Attachment
- Top 10 Resume Mistakes to Avoid
- 6 Tips That Will Help You to Get Experience for Your Dream Job
- Online Jobs that require little or no experience
- How To Apply For jobs online | 7 Amazing Tips You Need to Know