The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission (NERC) is an independent body, established by the Electric Power Sector Reform Act of 2005 to undertake technical and economic regulation of the Nigerian Electricity Supply Industry. The Commission is to, among others license operators, determine operating codes and standards, establish customer rights and obligations and set cost reflective industry tariffs. The Commission has its head quarters in Abuja.
Applications are invited from suitable candidates to join our team in an exciting career of regulating the Nigerian Electricity Supply Industry in the position below:
Job Title: Analyst I, Front Desk Officer
Division: Finance and Management Services
- Welcome visitors to the Commission and directs them appropriately.
- Proven work experience as a receptionist/front desk officer.
- Extremely detail oriented and organized.
- Exceptional time management skills.
- Works well under pressure.
- Enthusiastic and personable.
- Quick learner.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively.
- Must be able to handle confidential information and administrative details.
Qualifications / Skills
- First Degree in Mass Communication, English Language and other related fields. Second Class lower Degree acceptable.
- Excellent Customer Service skills, professional attitude and appearance.
- Minimum years of experience: 4 years.
Application Closing Date
12:00 Midnight: 15th July, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to Start Application Online
- To start the application, create an account on the register page.
- Check your email for the verification link, click on it to verify your account.
- Complete the application step by step, the platform allows you to Save and continue later, so you can complete the application at your own pace.
- Applicants should please note that this is a completely online application process, and no paper application and CVs should be sent to the Commission.
- Applicants are required to submit only ONE (1) application and multiple applications shall result in a disqualification of the applicant.
- Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted for the next process of the recruitment exercise.
- All successful candidates will be contacted via email or phone number.
You can also check the following
- 10 Ways To Make Money Online While Unemployed
- How to Write a Follow Up Email after Submitting Your Resume
- How to Email a Resume and Cover Letter Attachment
- Top 10 Resume Mistakes to Avoid
- 6 Tips That Will Help You to Get Experience for Your Dream Job
- Online Jobs that require little or no experience
- How To Apply For jobs online | 7 Amazing Tips You Need to Know