MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Analyst – Partner Operations, Enterprise Business
Job Identification: 1382
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Job Schedule: Full time
Job Category: MTN Level 2
Division: Enterprise Business
Reports To: Senior Manager, Partnerships and Alliances Management
- Support and drive execution of strategies to attract and onboard new channel partners in line with business objectives.
- Coordinate with EB departments to set partner performance objectives, goals and strategic direction to ensuring alignment with broader business objectives.
- Coordinate relevant touchpoints within EB and other divisions as well as assess, validate and resolve needs of existing channel partners to achieve a high satisfaction and transacting rate.
- Maintain relationships and coordinate partner sales activities with other sales channels to avoid potential conflicts;
- Assess performance of channel partners and develops strategies/interventions to ensure alignment with business objectives
- Collaborate with EB Departments to assist in developing Partner contracts, develop operational procedures and performance criteria
- Manage contracts (including negotiations, compliance and renewals) of channel partners
- Provide operational support to partners to ensure efficient sales, fulfilment and service to end-customers
- Coordinate relevant trainings and programs to improve capabilities and performance of channel partners
- Acts as a bridge for communication between partners and MTN support services
- Identify process inefficiencies and compliance gaps and participate in process improvement initiatives.
- Identify and track Partner issue escalations and resolutions, collaborate with relevant parties to drive prompt resolution.
- Collaborate across relevant MTN teams to ensure availability of products and services that accelerate business performance through channel partners
- Create standard and ad-hoc reports to communicate partner performance and compliance against contracts; and alignment with expectations;
- Plan, coordinate and participate in account and performance reviews, workshops and other engagements with the objective of attaining “beyond the contract” value from Partner relationships
- Undertake analysis, including research into Channel partners, markets, and product and service categories as an input to ICT strategy and solutions roadmap.
- Oversee operational activities associated with channels and partnerships enablement and management, onboarding, governance, performance measurement and monitoring, contract compliance and business reporting.
- Collaborate with MTNN’s Channel Ecosystem Partners and other EB Departments to ensure adherence to defined performance measures and deliver business value.
- Work closely with the SM, Partnerships and Alliances Management to increase value from existing channel and partner relationships and drive alignment between partners performance and EB objectives;
- Collaborate with internal service delivery organizations and external partners to deliver MTNN’s B2B Solutions and improve the B2B customer experience.
- Extract value from existing relationships, through partnership focused vendor management initiatives such as: review and optimization of partner operations processes and initiatives, contracts review and negotiation, partner incentives enablement activities etc.
- Stay abreast of emerging trends and best practices in Partnerships and Alliance Management.
- First Degree in Business Administration or other relevant disciplines
- Fluent in English
3 – 7 years’ experience which includes:
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a project coordination and cross-functional solutions delivery
- Experience working in a medium-sized organization
- Experience with channel and or partner management
- Experience in account management or other analytical role
- Experience working across diverse cultures and geographies advantageous
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office Productivity Tools – Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
Application Closing Date
3rd June, 2022 at 23:59.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
You can also check the following
- 10 Ways To Make Money Online While Unemployed
- How to Write a Follow Up Email after Submitting Your Resume
- How to Email a Resume and Cover Letter Attachment
- Top 10 Resume Mistakes to Avoid
- 6 Tips That Will Help You to Get Experience for Your Dream Job
- Online Jobs that require little or no experience
- How To Apply For jobs online | 7 Amazing Tips You Need to Know