MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Analyst – Portals and ePayments, Digital Services
Job Identification: 1269
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Job Category: MTN Level 2
Job Schedule: Full time
Reports To: Manager Portal & e-Payment
Division: Digital Services
- Develop and execute digital payment, Portal and API monetization solutions that generate incremental revenue and reduce dormancy in line with the digital transformation journey
- Lead product requirements gathering and solution discovery discussions with clients and partners (issuers, acquirers, merchants, payment services providers)
- Own and maintain an updated product roadmap for the various portal, payment and API monetization initiatives across digital channels.
- Support the planning and defining requirements for the Payment Gateway, digital payments products and features, merchants, including: driving the consumer experience, developing the detailed product plan, building the go-to-market strategy, identifying product success metrics and reporting.
- Develop and maintain an appropriately prioritized backlog of user stories for implementation across the different projects
- Design and execute pilot projects to determine best approach to deployment, and gain customer insight before actual scale-up
- Develop and maintain an appropriately defined, prioritized backlog items (user stories, features, epics) for implementation across the different projects
- Analyze and execute on improvement strategies based on project outcomes, e.g. lessons learnt, customer feedback and project closure reviews
- Perform Customer Lifecycle Management activities that translate into elongated customer life cycle.
- Contribute and participate in brainstorming and ideation sessions and cross functional Customer Lifecycle Management meeting as may be required.
- First Degree in any related discipline (a Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a technical field is an added advantage)
- Possession of Agile/Project Management certification
- Fluent in English
- 3 – 7 years’ experience in an area of specialization; with experience working with others
- Experience and background in implementation and development of payment systems
- Experience in digital product management/Direct Marketing in telecommunications or FINTECH industry
- Experience in defining business requirements, leading workshops and discovery session.
- Demonstrated expertise in the use of data, metrics and customer insight for improving product performance design
- Experience in working with cross-functional teams and leading execution in an agile delivery model
- Good understanding of customer data analysis, propensity modelling and segmentation techniques; excellent understanding of data manipulation and interrogation techniques.
Application Closing Date
26th April, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
You can also check the following
- 10 Ways To Make Money Online While Unemployed
- How to Write a Follow Up Email after Submitting Your Resume
- How to Email a Resume and Cover Letter Attachment
- Top 10 Resume Mistakes to Avoid
- 6 Tips That Will Help You to Get Experience for Your Dream Job
- Online Jobs that require little or no experience
- How To Apply For jobs online | 7 Amazing Tips You Need to Know