Kuda is a full service, app-based digital bank. Our mission is to be the go-to bank not just for those living on the African continent, but also for the African diaspora wherever they might live, anywhere in the world. Kuda is free of ridiculous banking charges and great at helping customers budget, spend smartly and save more. We raised the largest seed round ever seen in Africa, and completed a Series A funding round in February 2021, led by some of the world’s smartest venture capital investors. With offices in London (our HQ), Lagos and Cape Town, and further offices opening across Africa during 2021, Kuda is fast becoming recognised as the leading ‘Neobank’ for Africans.
To help us grow into the company that can bring meaningful change to the way people across Africa get access to great financial products and services in order to take control of their personal finances, we are actively looking for bright, talented, driven people who are excited by our mission. If this sounds like a great way to spend your valuable time, then please get in touch with us.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Application Support Engineer
Job Type: Full time
- We are looking for a proactive and self-motivated Application Support Engineer to assist with the maintenance and day-to-day running of the Kuda Technology IT estate.
- A knowledgeable application support engineer to monitor and maintain the efficiency of our software applications.
- In this role, your duties will include reporting to our senior software engineering team, collaborating with colleagues, and performing successful code migration.
Roles & Responsibilities
To ensure success as an tech support engineer, you should possess extensive experience in providing application support in a fast-paced environment. The responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Providing software application support under the supervision of the Senior Engineer
- Performing analyses on software application functionality and suggesting improvements
- Ensuring effective back-end functionality of applications
- Consulting with the software development team, internal users, and clients to improve application performance
- Managing code migration across environments to ensure continued and synchronized functionality
- Establishing the root causes of application errors, and escalating serious concerns to the Senior Engineer
- Keeping a record of configuration changes and scheduling application updates.
- Documenting processes and monitoring application performance metrics.
- Three (3) years experience in a similar role
- Previous experience in FinTech and/or Financial Services (desirable but not mandatory)
- Ability to manage code migration, document configuration changes, and monitor performance
- Advanced knowledge of back-end programming language (C#, .Net, .Net Core)
- A broad understanding of the bank’s procedures and policies and Computer literacy
- High degree of intelligence, communication, and analytical skills
- Able to quickly master new systems
- Detail-oriented and self-starter with strong written and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently, and demonstrable common sense
- Team player with a positive “Can-do” attitude
- Good interpersonal & communication skills.
Become a part of one of the trailblazers in the challenger banking arena by joining the exciting and ambitious team at Kuda as we work to become the neobank for ‘every African on the planet’.
- An exciting and flexible work environment
- Competitive pay
- Smart and kind coworkers
- Full pension contribution
- Reliable health insurance.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
You can also check the following
- 10 Ways To Make Money Online While Unemployed
- How to Write a Follow Up Email after Submitting Your Resume
- How to Email a Resume and Cover Letter Attachment
- Top 10 Resume Mistakes to Avoid
- 6 Tips That Will Help You to Get Experience for Your Dream Job
- Online Jobs that require little or no experience
- How To Apply For jobs online | 7 Amazing Tips You Need to Know