International Breweries Plc – Our Dream is to bring people together for a better world. Beer, the original social network, has been bringing people together for thousands of years. We are committed to building great brands that stand the test of time and to brewing the best beers using the finest natural ingredients.
Our diverse portfolio of well over 400 beer brands includes global brands Budweiser, Corona and Stella Artois; multi-country brands Beck’s, Castle, Castle Lite, Hoegaarden, and Leffe; and local champions such as Aguila, Bud Light, Jupiler, Klinskoye, Modelo Especial, Quilmes, Skol, and Victoria.
Our technology division, Beer Tech Africa, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Automation Specialist
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an automation specialist to create and automate reporting processes for the organization.
Duties and responsibilities
- Work with function and process owners to identify and assess appropriate automation use cases.
- Lead Automation workshops to understand the end-to-end processes while identifying automation risks, assumptions, and dependencies associated with process automation.
- Develop scalable and efficient process automation and reusable components that can be leveraged across different functions in the businesses.
- Use of industry-leading Automation tools whilst supporting and implementing solutions as part of an Agile team.
- Serve as subject matter expert to others seeking to utilize Automation technologies for automating and streamlining existing manual business processes.
- Translate business requirements, and current and future state process design to create automation-ready process flows.
- Support end-to-end execution of multiple Automation projects, varying in size and complexity.
- Work closely with business operational partners and vendors ensuring alignment to timelines and delivery of automation.
- Collaborate with multi-functional and virtual teams across IT, business operational functions, and vendors.
- Adhere to the appropriate governance standards, policies, and best practices.
Requirements & Skills
- Relevant 3-year University Degree in Computer Systems, IT, Engineering or similar fields
- Embodies the AB InBev culture and 10 principles
- Experience and/or knowledge in intelligent automation and assessments to drive key automation outcomes
- Ability to complete the E2E automation process cycle, i.e. Identify, Build, Deliver
- Strong leadership capabilities
- Strong project and program management capabilities
- Works with energy and enthusiasm to solve customer problems
- Executes with discipline and a sense of urgency
- Communicates with clarity of direction to get things done
- Stays focused when faced with change, obstacles and setbacks
- Considers diverse perspectives when faced with complex problems
- Strong analytics and problem-solving skills
- Strong computer, technology and digital skills
- Ability to quickly grasp processes and new technologies
- Experience conducting an assessment of Business benefits covering Cost savings and Cost-benefit analysis.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
You can also check the following
- 10 Ways To Make Money Online While Unemployed
- How to Write a Follow Up Email after Submitting Your Resume
- How to Email a Resume and Cover Letter Attachment
- Top 10 Resume Mistakes to Avoid
- 6 Tips That Will Help You to Get Experience for Your Dream Job
- Online Jobs that require little or no experience
- How To Apply For jobs online | 7 Amazing Tips You Need to Know