The Space Management – Our client is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Barista
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- A barista’s core responsibility is to prepare and serves hot and cold beverages, including various types of coffee and tea.
- Your responsibilities will include educating customers on the drinks on the menu, making recommendations based on their preferences, up-selling special items and taking orders.
- An ideal candidate must have great communication skills and impeccable knowledge of how brewing equipment operates.
- Take orders while paying attention to details such as dairy and sugar ratios
- Prepare cold and hot beverages following recipes
- Serve beverages and prepared food, like cookies, pastries and muffins
- Keep the workstation clean
- Maintain stock of items in the bar
- Check if brewing equipment operates properly and report any maintenance needs
- Take inventory and replenish items in display cases, at tables and behind the counter
- Adhering to all food safety regulations and quality control
- Communicate customer feedback to managers and recommend new menu items.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications with at least 2 years work experience.
- Proven work experience as a Barista and making cold and hot beverages
- Good communications skills
- Ability to meet up with high demands
- Basic inventory and payment processing knowledge
- Hands-on experience with brewing equipment
- Knowledge of sanitation regulations
- Flexibility to work various shifts
- Impeccable customer service and social perceptiveness
- Physical ability to stand and work for long periods of time.
N50,000 – N70,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
6th April, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
You can also check the following
- 10 Ways To Make Money Online While Unemployed
- How to Write a Follow Up Email after Submitting Your Resume
- How to Email a Resume and Cover Letter Attachment
- Top 10 Resume Mistakes to Avoid
- 6 Tips That Will Help You to Get Experience for Your Dream Job
- Online Jobs that require little or no experience
- How To Apply For jobs online | 7 Amazing Tips You Need to Know