Bentley University acceptance rate is moderately selective as Bentley, without doubt, admits only above-average students who can stand out amid different universities within and outside the country.
Before you send your application to this school, there is the necessary information you might need. As you must’ve already guessed, everything you’ll need to know about this institution has been put down in this article.
That includes Bentley University’s acceptance rate, tuition fee, and admission requirements. Do you want to discover the best part? Just keep reading
- About Bentley University
- Why Choose Bentley University?
- What Is Bentley University Acceptance Rate?
- Bentley University Transfer Acceptance Rate
- How Much Is Bentley University Tuition?
- Bentley University Acceptance Rate By Major
- Bentley University Admission Requirements
- How To Apply to Bentley University
- Bentley University Transfer Requirements
- Bentley University GPA Requirements
- Bentley University Deadlines And Decision Dates
- Bentley University Acceptance Rate FAQs
About Bentley University
Bentley University is a private university focused mainly on business and located in Waltham, Massachusetts. It was founded in 1917 by Harry C.
Bentley is a regular school known for accounting and finance in the Back Bay neighborhood of Boston. It was finally moved to Waltham in 1968, where it became fully established and renowned.
Gregory H. Adamian, the fourth president of Bentley University, was also a major driving force in the development of this institution. He made so many contributions to the Bentley we all know today.
During his tenure as president and under his guidance, Bentley became an accredited university to confer bachelor’s and graduate degrees to prospective students.
ALSO CHECK: Harvey Mudd College Acceptance Rate: Admissions, Courses And Scholarships
Why Choose Bentley University?
Bentley University is an authorized institution of higher education. It awards a Bachelor of Science degree in 14 different business fields and a Bachelor of Arts degree in 11 arts disciplines. It offers 36 minor programs in arts, business, and science disciplines inclusive.
Bentley University also offers a graduate program, and the graduate school never fails to emphasize the impact of technology on various business practices. It doesn’t stop there; it offers a Ph.D. program in accounting and business.
The Bentley MBA is spread across 16 different areas of concentration with an integrated MS + MBA degree, seven master of sciences degrees, custom executive education programs, and several graduate certificate programs.
Bentley University is recommendable to anyone, especially those who want a business, accounting, and finance degree, as they have excellent courses and programs to impact knowledge on any student.
ALSO CHECK: Vassar College Acceptance Rate And Admission Requirements
What Is Bentley University Acceptance Rate?
Bentley University acceptance rate is one of the many things you need to know before putting together your application to study there. Bentley University acceptance rate is 57.8%.
This is a moderately selective acceptance rate, and just as you must’ve already known, the more moderate the acceptance rate is, the more competitive and hard it is to get admitted into the school.
Bentley University acceptance rate is this moderate because the institution is bent on making education easier for all. However, it still doesn’t change the fact that only qualified students who meet the basic requirements will get admitted. This acceptance rate includes both state and international students.
ALSO CHECK: CalArts Acceptance Rate: Admissions, Courses And Scholarships
Bentley University Transfer Acceptance Rate
Bentley University acceptance rate for transfer students for each season is 52.4%. During the Fall of 2019, Bentley received about 1000 transfer applicants, but the school admitted 700 students.
This shows how competitive it is to transfer into this university, and out of 100 transfer applicants’ applications, Bentley receives just 50 students admitted. This looks just moderate because Bentley is committed to student diversity and centeredness, which can be achieved by being collaborative and innovative.
ALSO CHECK: WPI Acceptance Rate: Admissions, Courses And Scholarships
How Much Is Bentley University Tuition?
The tuition fee for Bentley is $56,500. This tuition is usually the same every year with no additional or decreased cost adjustment made.
However, the school’s board still announces the fee every year because the value of Bentley education becomes outstanding each year but to stay on the safer side, always go through the school’s to know the latest news.
This fee is for tuition alone but for other fees like living costs and personal expenses, depending on the student. However, we have been able to estimate and break down the cost spent on studying at Bentley.
- Room and board: $18,660
- Books and supplies: $1,340
- Personal expenses and transportation: $1,270
- New student fee: $250
- Student activity fee: $450
- Total cost of studying: $78,470
Additional fees for international students
- Health insurance: $2,337
- International student fee: $200
- Estimated cost of studying: $81,007
ALSO CHECK: Oberlin College Acceptance Rate: Admissions, Courses And Scholarships
Bentley University Acceptance Rate By Major
Bentley University offers different undergraduate majors alongside their respective degree awards.
Most popular majors like finance, marketing/marketing management, Accounting, business administration and management, business and related support services, account and finance, business and corporate communications, business and managerial economics, actuarial science, and computer sciences have their acceptance rates, and they are listed below.
- Finance, general: 23%
- Marketing/marketing management: 14%
- Accounting: 11%
- Business administration and management: 11%
- Business and other related support services: 11%
- Accounting and finance: 9%
- Business/corporate communications: 4%
- Business/managerial economics: 4%
- Computer science: 4%
- Actuarial science: 3%
Every other major has the general Bentley university acceptance rate of 57.8%, and they are classified according to their program’s faculty. The faculty includes;
- Health professions
- Science, technology and math
- Trades and personal services
To know more about the majors offered in the above-listed program faculty and their degree awarding certificate, kindly check on the school’s website using the link at the end of this article.
Bentley University Admission Requirements
There are specific requirements you need to know about Bentley University while making your application to study there.
Bentley admits and enrolls just the best students; being the best means you have all the requirements. Below is the list of requirements you need to study at this institution
- Application fee of $75
- Completed online application form
- Official high school transcripts
- Complete core curriculum (the basic core admission requirements are 4 years of English, 4 years of mathematics, 3 years of lab science, 3 years of history/social science and 3 years of any foreign language)
- College essay
- Senior grades
- Two recommendation letters
- Standardized test scores (optional)
- English proficiency test scores (If English is not your first language)
Additional requirements for international students
- English proficiency test scores
- Financial support documents
- Copy of passport for verification
- Additional certificates from extracurriculars such as sports, volunteer service, and workshop
Additional requirements for graduate admissions
- GRE/GMAT score
- Reference from two academic professionals
- Resume or curriculum vitae
How To Apply to Bentley University
- Apply using the common app website or the Bentley University website
- Submit personal details, which includes filling in your details about your family
- Submit educational details, which include your senior grades, official transcripts, or GED score report
- Submit a written essay (you can choose from any of the topics listed in the application)
- You can email or use the common app to submit your recommendation letters (one must be from a counselor who can speak of your strengths, and the other can be from a teacher)
In addition to all listed above, international students who are admitted will be required to submit the Visa information and certificate of financial resource form for an l-20 to be issued. They are also advised to contact EducationUsato to receive guidance to prepare them for visa interviews.
Bentley University Transfer Requirements
Having knowledge of studying at Bentley as a transfer student is proof of how academically prepared you are. Considerations are given to transfer students with special application profiles and this includes those with exceptional potential in their chosen field of transfer.
Admission into this institution as a transfer student depends on meeting the requirements. Your application stands as proof of your ability to succeed in your program, and they make the application as stress-free as possible.
- Application fee of $75
- Complete online application through the common app
- Official transcripts from all the colleges attended
- Mid-term report
- College transfer report
- Letters of recommendation from those familiar with your academic performance. (It must be from a professor, and it must be sent directly to Bentley by mail)
- Standardized test scores (optional)(must be submitted directly from the testing agency, should be included on the secondary school transcript, and it should also be sent directly by the student’s college counselor/advisor to email@example.com
- English proficiency test scores (if English is not your first language)
- International transfer students who are admitted will be required to submit the Visa information and certificate of financial resource form for an l-20 to be issued. They are also advised to contact EducationUsa to receive guidance to prepare them for visa interviews.
Bentley University GPA Requirements
Bentley university doesn’t have a minimum GPA requirement. However, they admit students with an average GPA of 3.79. This GPA implies that Bentley is extremely selective but in all you do, aim for 4.0 to be on the safer side.
Bentley University Deadlines And Decision Dates
Bentley university offers two Admission application types. Which includes the regular and early decisions (1 and 2)? The early decision (1 and 2) is a binding program that requires you to withdraw your application from other colleges where you’ll receive an earlier admission decision.
By signing the agreement, you’re committed to enrolling at Bentley and paying the deposit on or before the given deadline.
Fall early decision 1
- Deadline: November 15
- Decision Notification: Late December
- Enrollment/deposit deadline: January 20
Fall-early decision 2
- Deadline: January 15
- Decision Notification: early February
- Enrollment/deposit deadline: February 15
Fall regular decision
- Deadline: January 15
- Decision Notification: Late March
- Enrollment/deposit deadline: May 1
- Deadline: November 1
- Decision notification: late November
- Enrollment/deposit deadline: rolling
Bentley University Acceptance Rate FAQs
Is Bentley University Hard To Get Into?
Bentley University is relatively easy to get into. It all requires you to have a good GPA and complete the application requirements. It is one institution that makes the admission process easy for students.
Is Bentley University Just A School For Business?
Although Bentley University is highly focused on business, it is not just a business school. Several arts and sciences programs for prospective students are available at Bentley university.
Is Bentley University One Of The Prestigious Universities?
Bentley university is not just one of the most prestigious universities; it is also ranked in top positions above other known institutions as one of the most elite and diverse private universities.
Does Bentley University Offer Scholarships?
Bentley University offers scholarships to only first-year fall-season students with exceptional academic achievement. They also provide financial aid to students with financial needs.
Bentley University has been one the leading institution of business in the states as it never fails to provide more improved knowledge for students on each course with a conducive learning environment. Lest I forget to mention, it also allows students to customize a major for themselves.
If Bentley University has what you need in a university, what are you waiting for? Start preparing your application. Good luck.
- bentley.edu – Apply and study at Bentley