Are you considering enrolling your child in one of Nigeria’s best secondary schools? If yes, then this article will be helpful to you.
This article will find a list of the top 100 secondary schools in Nigeria in 2023.
Your child deserves the best education.
Most of the schools listed here are very cheap and affordable. Please, get the full details about these best high schools in Nigeria.
Secondary school education is the midway point between nursery school and tertiary school education, and its importance cannot be overemphasized.
That’s because it is in this education period that a student is meant to understand the area of specialization per career they will feature very well.
As is the norm, a student chooses whether to do the arts or sciences and pursues a career in a tertiary institution to further their education.
Considering that secondary school education is the foundation for a successful career in the future, attending one of the best makes it certain that one will be provided with every resource needed to make an academic dream come true.
One may ask, “What are the underlying reasons behind selecting these schools as the best amidst a bounty of others?
Find Scholarships to Study Abroad in 2023
Click on any of the following countries to find scholarships for your study abroad destination.
- Scholarships to study in Canada 2023
- Scholarships to Study in the US in 2023
- Scholarships to Study in the UK 2023
- Scholarships to study in Germany 2023
- Scholarships to Study in Australia 2023
To find more scholarships in 2023, visit our scholarship search engine at https://academicrelated.com/.
This is what www.academicrelated.com is here to make known to you. The qualities that exempt a secondary school from being one of the best in Nigeria include the following:
- The availability of the necessary equipment and instruments for science practicals.
- The availability of essential facilities and an environment enhances learning.
- Visible and substantive improvement of the community it is embedded within.
- Quick adaptation to social change.
- Admits its failures and limitations while working with an ‘international community to grow.
- Diverse and compelling measures of success–measures that families and communities understand and value.
- Full of students who know what’s worth understanding.
- Speaks the language of the children, families, and community it serves.
- It improves other schools and cultural organizations it’s connected with.
- Make sure every student and family feel welcome and understood on equal terms.
- Full of students who ask great questions and do so with great frequency and ferocity.
- Understands the difference between a bad idea and the bad implementation of a good idea.
- Uses professional development designed to improve teacher capacity over time.
- Doesn’t make empty promises, create misleading mission statements, or mislead parents and community members with edu-jargon. It has authenticity and transparency.
- Values its teachers and administrators, and parents as agents of student success.
- Decenters itself–makes technology, curriculum, policies, and its other ‘pieces’ less visible than students and hope and growth.
- Produce students that can think critically–about issues of human interest, curiosity, artistry, craft, legacy, farming, agriculture, and more–and then do so.
- Help students see themselves in terms of their historical framing, familial legacy, social context, global connectivity, etc.
Top 100 Best Secondary Schools in Nigeria
Below is the list of the top 100 best secondary schools in Nigeria in 2023;
- Atlantic Hall, Poka-Epe, Lagos
- King’s College, Lagos
- Loyola Jesuit College, Gidan Mangoro, Karu-Karshi Road, Abuja
- Grange Schools, Ikeja, Lagos State
- Christ The King College, Onitsha
- Vivian Fowler Memorial College,
- Day Waterman College, Ikoyi, Lagos
- Lekki British International School Victoria Arobieke Street, Off Admiralty Way, Lekki Phase 1, Lagos. Lekki British International School
- Lumen Christi International High School, Uromi, Edo State
- Corona Secondary School, Agbara, Ogun State
- Olashore International High School, Iloko Ijesha, Oshun State
- St Gregory’s College, Ikoyi, Lagos
- Avicenna School, Lagos
- British International School Landbridge Avenue, Oniru Private Estate, Victoria Island, Lagos State
- Greensprings School, Lagos 32, Olatunde Ayoola Avenue, Anthony, Lagos
- The Capital Science Academy, Abuja
- Nigerian-Turkish International Academy, Abuja
- Louisville Girl’s High School, Ijebu-Itele, Ogun State.
- Premiere Academy, Lugbe, Abuja
- St Francis Catholic Secondary School, 107, Lias Road, Idimu. P. O. Box 91, Oshodi, Lagos State, Nigeria.
- Chrisland College Ladipo Oluwole Avenue, Ikeja, Lagos.
- Regina Pacis College, Abuja
- Dowen College Regency Town, Lekki, Lagos.
- Brookstone School Secondary, International Airport Road, Igwuruta, Rivers State
- Bethel Demonstration Schools, 3, Asamah Av4
- Saint Michael’s International School, Dadin Kowa Road, Kontagora, Niger State
- Hillcrest School Jos, 13 Old Bukuru Road, Plateau State
- Chrisland College, 72, Old Ejigbo Road, Idimu Egbeda, Alimosho, Lagos State
- Abuja Capital International College, 352/353 Road, Fha Gwarinpa 11 Estate, Gwarinpa, Abuja
- Charles Dale Memorial International School, 12 Army Range Road, Igwuruta-Eneka, Rivers State
- Thomas Adewumi International College, Adewumi Drive, Oko P.M. B. 1050, Omu-Aran, Kwara State, Nigeria.
- Lumen Christi International High School, Arue – Uromi, Benin City, Edo State
- Adesoye College, Igosun Road, Pb 4700, Offa, Kwara State
- Holy Rosary International School, University Junction, Zone 6, Wuse, Abuja
- Citadel International College, Arigidi Road Ikare Akoko, Ondo State,
- Stage One International School, 4th Avenue, 403 Road, PW, Kubwa, Abuja
- Queen’s College, Yaba, Lagos
- Carville School, House 58/60 4th Avenue, Gwarinpa Estate, Abuja
- Angelwings Comprehensive College, Phase 1, Site 1, Pw (Maroko) Kubwa, Abuja
- Air Force Comprehensive School, Iyana-Offa, Ibadan, Oyo State
- Ifako International Secondary School, 99/101, Iju Road, Agege, Lagos
- Barachel Group of Schools, Plots 4/5, Agbado Oke-Aro Road, Giwa, Ogun State
- Florie Private School, 44, Efunlaruja Street, Ori Okuta, Ikorodu, Lagos State
- Fountain International High School, Plot 100a, Haruk Estate Road, Rumuigbo, Obio-Akpor, Rivers
- Graceland International School, 25/27, Liberation Stadium Road, Elekahia, Rivers State
- Hallmark Secondary School, Italurowo Ondo/Akure Road, Ile-Oluji Junction, Ondo State
- Crescent Hall International School, 30a/B, Ladoke Akintola Crescent, Gra, Ikeja, Lagos
- Kaduna International School, Wurno Road, Off Rabah Road Kaduna, Kaduna State
- Igbinedion Educational Centre, 218/220 Murtala Mohammed Way, Benin, Edo State
- King’s High School, Abule-Odu B/Stop, Badagry Ex Satellite Town, Lagos
- Marella International College, 28, Adenuga Street, Kongi, Bodija, Ibadan, Oyo State
- Albesta Academy, Eleko Beach Road, Ibeju Lekki, Lagos
- Mercy Grace School, 2, Boundary Road, Benin City, Edo State
- Mea Mater Elizabeth High School, Ojiagu Agbani, Nkanu West Local Government Area, Enugu, Enugu State
- American International School of Abuja, 9 Mambila Street off Ibb Way, Abuja
- Jextoban Secondary School, 1/3 Ibadan Street, Iyana School B/S, Alapere,Ketu, Lagos
- Nickel Schools, Barracks Roads, PMB 167, Agodi, Ibadan North, Oyo State
- Bethel Demonstration Schools, 3, Asamah Avenue, Effurun, Warri Central, Delta State
- Louisville Girls High School, Ijebu Itele, Ogun State
- Moret Comprehensive College, Adamasingba, Ibadan, Oyo State
- Holly Rosary International School, University Junction, Zone 6, Wuse, Abuja
- Henry Alex-Duduyemi Memorial College, Ife-Ibadan Expressway, Ajebandele, Osun State
- Qiblah High School, Aleshiloye Gra, Ibadan South-West, Oyo State
- University Preparatory Secondary School (Upss), Benin City, Edo State, South-South Nigeria. Information
- Regent Schools, Abuja
- Greater Tomorrow Secondary School, Reuben Acho Avenue, Gra, Benin City, Edo State
- Great Scholars International School, Km 3, Falilat Ogunkoya Avenue, Old Odelemo Rd, Shagamu, Ogun State
- Infant Jesus Academy, Old Anwar Road, Opp Government House, Asaba, Delta State
- Ave Maria Girls’ Secondary School, Jikwoyi, Along Karshi Road, Abuja, FCT, Abuja
- Federal Government College, Kwali, Abuja
- Sunjem Private School, 6 ,Oladejo Close, Barracks, Ifako Gbagada, Kosofe, Lagos
- Crescent Hall International School, GRA, Ikeja, Lagos
- The Pentagon International School, Maitama, Abuja
- Albesta Academy, Ibeju Lekki, Lagos
- Lifeforce International School, Kongi, Bodija, Ibadan North, Oyo State
- Deeper Life High School, Rumoudara, Port Harcourt, Rivers State
- Agape International Academy, Garki Ii, Abuja
- Ronik Comprehensive School, Ejigbo, Oshodi Isolo, Lagos
- Goshen International School, Gwarimpa, Abuja
- Premiere Academy, Abuja Municipal, Abuja,
- Whiteplains British School, Abuja
- Trinitate International School, Igwuruta, Port Harcourt, Rivers State
- Ifako International Secondary School, Agege, Lagos State
- Estaport Secondary School, Soluyi Gbagada, Shomolu, Lagos
- Chamberlain American International School, Kubwa, Kubwa, Abuja
- Carville Schools, Gwarinpa, Abuja Municipal, Abuja
- Archdeacon Brown Education Centre, Woji, Port Harcourt, Rivers State
- Global International College, Olu Obasanjo Road, Port Harcourt, Rivers State
- Whitesands School, Lekki Peninsula Phase 1, Eti Osa, Lagos
- Grace Soild Rock School, Akinyele, Alimosho, Lagos
- Living Spring International College, Gwarinpa Housing Estate, Gwarimpa, Abuja
- Continental College, Abuja Municipal, Abuja
- Margaret Thelma International School, Karu, Abuja Municipal, Abuja
- The Threshold International School, Port Harcourt, Port Harcourt, Rivers State
- Verbins International School, Suleja, Abuja Municipal, Abuja
- Eminent Comprehensive College, Iyana Ipaja, Alimosho, Lagos State
- Spinel International Academy, Karu, Abuja,
- Kings International College, Moniya, Akinyele, Oyo State
- Lords will Academy, Gwarimpa, Abuja.
- New Hope International School, Kuje, Abuja
You can also check out the following scholarship opportunities;
- Obama Foundation Scholars Program (Fully Funded)
- HEC Commonwealth Scholarship for Masters & Ph.D. in the UK (Fully Funded)
- Canadian Scholarships for International Students
- Fully Funded Youth Opportunities for Africans
- Commonwealth Shared Scholarships for Developing Countries
Best Secondary Schools in Nigeria
#1. Atlantic Hall Lagos
Address: Poka – Epe, Lagos
Atlantic Hall is one of the top 100 best secondary schools in Nigeria and was established in 1989 by the Atlantic Hall Educational Trust Council. It is a co-educational, full-boarding secondary school focused on providing a balanced education guided by a committed faculty and excellent pastoral care.
Atlantic Hall has a double educational plan pathway to teach students about both the Nigerian and International (IGCSE) programs. This way of dealing with secondary school education is empowering for the possible migration of graduates to alternative international education systems and more extensive enhancement.
The School has 650 students and a staff-student ratio of 9:1, making an ideal learning condition and the support every student to develop intrinsic talents, mental agility, self-belief, the strength of character, and the capacity to live and cooperate reasonably with other people.
#2. Kings College
Address: 3 Catholic Mission Street, Lagos Island, Lagos
Kings College Lagos is an all-young men’s school established in September 1909. At Kings College, greatness is the watchword; it believes that whatever is worth doing at all is worth doing well; it looks to set up this standard in its every operation and instill this value in its wards.
Under-skilled educators guarantee every boy child committed to this school’s care a quality education. It aims to build a solid foundation for all its children through their academic and professional journeys. We are also interested in our student’s physical, social, and psychological development, edging them toward becoming responsible, impact-driven citizens.
Its facilities are up-to-date, making it structurally positioned to deliver quality education to students. We welcome applications from all parts of the country. As one of the best high schools in Nigeria, it is always prepared to make kings out of your male wards.
Its state-of-the-art offices make us ideally situated to convey quality instruction to your youngsters. We invite applications from all parts of the nation. We are ever prepared to make Kings out of your male wards.
#3. Loyola Jesuit College (LJC)
Address: Gidan Mangoro, Abuja
Loyola Jesuit College (LJC) is part of the global family of Jesuit schools run by the Society of Jesus in Abuja, Nigeria, in Africa. With them, it shares a typical vision and theory from the writings of the founder of the Jesuits, St. Ignatius of Loyola.
Every Jesuit school and its graduated class are linked universally, regionally, and nationally and share development programs similarly. Albeit all Jesuit schools are linked in that they draw from the equivalent educational philosophies, each School is special in adapting to its specific circumstances.
The mission statement and contents of this site stem from our endeavor to be both Jesuit and applicable to the Nigerian society we serve.
#4. Grange School
Address: Government Reservation Area (GRA), Ikeja, Lagos.
Among the top 100 best secondary schools in Nigeria, Grange operates as a not-for-profit, co-educational, independent English National Curriculum day school. Its campus is spacious and includes an assortment of well-maintained facilities, making it an appealing learning environment.
Grange School was established in 1958 by a gathering of benevolent British expatriates to provide standards equivalent to those obtained in the UK.
#5. Christ the King College, Onitsha
Address: Onitsha, Anambra State
Christ the king college seeks to be a learning community, offering its students a balanced, world-class, global education. The College will provide expansive instruction intertwining scholarly study and co-curricular activity within a framework of pastoral care in which each part is a fundamental component, similarly as every strand of variegated or complex detail bring essential value to a real work of Art and Science.
CKC tries to build up the entire individual. The college encourages the student’s academic, spiritual, creative, physical, individual, and social growth. The college will endeavor to direct, motivate, and awaken the minds and hearts of its students and staff to the realization of their full human potential.
#6. Vivian Fowler Memorial College
Address: Chief T. A. Doherty Layout, Oregun, Ikeja in Lagos
Established in 1991, it aims to promote women’s advancement through quality and practical education.
The College is a supportive community of people with energy for greatness. It offers a balanced education that builds up students’ qualities to empower them to adapt to university life in and outside Nigeria.
The selective idea of the college (for girls only) aims to reduce the chance of bias in the choice of subjects and careers. It raises expectations, builds up a wider variety of leadership opportunities, and balances a disciplined work routine with an enjoyable social life outside the classroom.
#7. Day Waterman College
Address: Asu Village, near Abeokuta, Ogun State.
Day Waterman College (DWC) is a purpose-built, co-educational boarding school with 500 students between the ages of 11 and 16. The college is set on 35 hectares of the natural landscape in its location, less than an hour’s drive from Lagos.
The College offers world-class facilities in a natural, peaceful, and focused environment. These facilities and equipment of exceptional quality have been donated to help the learning environment, including access to safe recreational areas.
Day Waterman College provides an outstanding education that inspires leadership traits as it centers on the individual child’s ability to excel in the international world. The College aims to educate young people to become leaders at the forefront of the rapid economic and social development sweeping through Nigeria and the globe.
#8. Lekki British School
Address: Lekki Peninsula, part of Lagos in South Western
Lekki British School is one of the top 100 most expensive secondary schools in Nigeria and was established in September 2000 on a 25-acre campus. This high school is the first British boarding school in Lagos, Nigeria. It consists of the following schools:
- Lekki British Pre School
- Lekki British Junior School
- Lekki British High School
It aims to allow every child with talent discovery and development within a disciplined and caring traditional British environment. Its mission is to provide an environment wherein each person is helped to find their academic potential in study, sports, and personal development”. This secondary school has a unique ethos of excellence that saturates all aspects of school life, making the experience of learning all-encompassing as students have access to support, advice, and guidance.
#9. Lumen Christi International School
Address: Umori Edo State
Lumen Christi International School was established on October 5, 1986, by His Grace, Most Rev. Dr. P.E. Ekpu (Archbishop Emeritus of the Benin Archdiocese). Lumen Christi is situated in the heart of Esanland-Arue, Uromi, in Esan North-East LGA of Edo State and owned by the Catholic Diocese of Uromi.
A school with a population of 630 and 99 staff members comprises academic and non-academic staff. Lumen Christi is blessed with productive and committed staff led by the principal, Rev. Fr. Dr. Theophilus Itaman. She operates a full boarding school for boys and draws her students from across the nation and overseas. Lumen Christi strives to shape the entire person, hence the wide program of the School.
She is an institution that emphasizes moral values, spiritual development, and academic excellence. Keeping in mind no ignoble want for money but the church’s mandate and value for education, His Grace, Most Rev.Dr. P.E Ekpu, the then Archbishop of Benin City, founded on October 5, 1986, an educational citadel, now known as ‘Lumen Christi International High School, Uromi, Edo State.’
#10. Corona Secondary School, Agbara
Address: Yenagoa Road, Agbara Estate, Agbara, Ogun.
It is located on a beautiful 2.3-hectare campus and offers students a peaceful and natural environment to study and thrive away from the stresses of city life. This environment offers adequate sports space; students can access football, volleyball, basketball, tennis, athletics, badminton, and other unusual sports, such as Taekwondo.
The residential nature of the school additionally implies that there is plenty of time for art, music, and drama to thrive and for students to be exposed to a scope of clubs, societies, and activities.
With facilities such as spacious classrooms outfitted with computers, interactive whiteboards, and television sets, a prominent school library completely loaded with books covering all subjects essentially, a well-equipped science room with built-in electronic smartboard for effective teaching, and assets for teaching modern language, no big surprise this is ranked one of the best secondary schools in West Africa.
#11. Olashore International High School, Iloko Ijesha, Oshun State
Address: Iloko Ijesha, Oshun State
Olashore International School is a six-year college offering national and international universal educational plans. We follow the West African Examination Council and the Cambridge International Examination universal academic plan. Olashore is an accredited test center for selected American College Board tests, including the PSAT, SAT, and ACT. The teachers adapt active teaching/learning strategies involving students’ active participation.
Olashore is a full boarding school that runs 24hrs. However, there is a reasonable differentiation between scholastic and non-scholastic activities. Extracurricular activities include music and performing arts (drama and dance), learning beyond the class (local and worldwide trips) from trips to the Republic of Benin, South Africa, Dubai, UK, and France to Olumirin Waterfall, the Erin-Ijesa waterfall and Tinapa.
Pause! Are you surprised that you can study abroad for free in 2022? Well, how will you know unless you are told, why not open this post on a new tab?
#12. St Gregory’s College, Lagos
Address: South West Ikoyi Lagos
Established on January 27, 1928, by Catholic Mission Sister school, St. Gregory’s College, Lagos, is among the top 100 best secondary schools in Nigeria. It is a catholic missionary school for boys, with boarding facilities, situated 1.0 km from Tafawa Balewa Square in the vicinity of Ikoyi – Obalende, Lagos State. According to the Nigeria Information School type, St. Gregory University is a missionary high school. Its motto is Pro Fide Et Scientia,’ and it has religious affiliation(s) with Roman Catholic.
Its slogan is Up Gregs,” and its nickname is Gregs.
Address: 6 Harold Sodipo Cres, GRA, Ikeja
Avicenna is among the best secondary schools in Nigeria and was established in 1989. It is a well-known independent educational institution with a solid scholarly and pastoral tradition. It takes pride in its past successes while embracing innovation and change to best prepare its students for the challenges they will face in the years ahead.
The pursuit of academic excellence, a very organized educational plan, remarkable pastoral care, and a wide co-curricular program make Avi-Cenna exceptional.
#13. British International School Lagos
Address: Landbridge Avenue, Oniru Private Estate, Victoria Island, Lagos State
British International School Lagos (BIS) is among the best high schools in Nigeria and is located in Oniru Private Estate on Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria.
It was established in 2001 and made available a British curriculum to day and boarding students between the age bracket of 11–18. A broad range of IGCSE and A-Level courses are available in this secondary school.
Its student body comprises girls and boys from Nigerian and expatriate families. Classes are small, and a thorough co-curricular program is available daily after school.
#14. Greensprings School, Anthony Campus
Address: 32 Olatunde Ayoola Avenue, Anthony, Lagos.
The campus is large, with teaching structures encompassed by playing fields, within which a swimming pool and tennis and basketball courts can be found.
The teaching staff is made up of both expatriate and locally qualified instructors. The current principal is Stewart King, who joined the school and has recently been Deputy Head at Windermere School, United Kingdom.
The school got a special inspection report from COBIS mid-year 2018.
#15. Capital Science Academy
Address: Located close to the University of Abuja, Kuje, Abuja.
Capital Science Academy is one of the best secondary schools in Nigeria and is one of the longest-established private boarding schools in its area of location. It is a well-established and profoundly successful secondary boarding school set in an excellent, secluded fifty-hectare campus.
The school offers Nigerian educational plan subjects and a broad scope of electives, all carefully taught by qualified and experienced teachers, leading to WAEC, NECO, and JAMB examinations. Students may likewise take IGCSE courses.
The available facilities at Capital Science Academy include the following:
- Good Multipurpose hall
- Standard ICT Centre
- Sports Complex/PlayGround
- Good & Standard Library
- Swimming Pool
- School Bus Service
- Good & Standard Laboratory
- Sick Bay
- Lunch Programme
- French or foreign languages
- Inter-House Sports
- Special Music Class
- Quiz/Debate/Spelling Bee
- Karate, Kung-fu, etc
- Prize/Award giving day
- Local excursions/field trips
- Foreign field trips
- Computer Coding Club
- Healthy lifestyle#
- Anti-Bullying club and lots more
- Music and Drama
- Art and Craft
#16. Nigerian Turkish International College, Abuja (NTIC)
Address: Plot 152, Ahmadu Bello Way, By Kashim Ibrahim Way, Wuse 2, Abuja.
Situated in Abuja, with campus locations in Kano, Kaduna, Lagos, Ogun, and Yobe, NTIC has been ranked as one of Nigeria’s leading community colleges, endeavoring to prepare students to be future leaders by putting in place a safe and welcoming environment for exploration and learning, as well as personal and professional growth.
Operating a Turkish-based educational plan for the Nigerian environment, this college is a science-oriented world-class school focusing on building knowledge-based on core moral values.
Their faculty comprises an outstanding group of instructors from all over the globe, most of whom hold advanced degrees and are dedicated and passionate about teaching. The science and computer labs are completely outfitted with hi-tech, industry-standard equipment and tools.
#17. Louisville Girls High School
Address: Ijebu-Itele, Ogun State.
Louisville Girls High School is among the top 100 best high schools in Nigeria, and its location is ideally kept from the real rambling factors of urban life. Fortunately, she was conceived on January 11, 1998, and the delightful campus she has grown into is the perfect learning environment for young girls. This is where female students are molded with Veritas et Caritas (Latin expression for Truth & Charity [Love], the school motto) as a guide.
#18. Premiere Academy, Lugbe, Abuja
Address: Lugbe, Abuja
Premiere Academy is a global school with outstanding boarding arrangements. Individual development, community service, teamwork, and leadership are all relevant aspects of growth and are sources of inspiration to inspiring confident, caring international citizens.
Premiere Academy is proud of its international and multicultural ethos, which reflects how our students team up to have any effect. Its British-Nigerian educational plan is based on the best global standards to provide students with a balanced scholarly experience comparable to any citadel of learning anywhere on the globe.
#19. St. Francis Catholic Secondary School, Nigeria
St. Francis Catholic Secondary School (SFCSS) is one of the best high schools in Nigeria and is situated in Idimu, Lagos, Nigeria. This secondary School is run by the North-West Africa Province of the Society of Jesus (Jesuits). The School was established in 1990 by Francis Cusimano.
According to the Nigeria Information Type, St. Francis Catholic Secondary School is a private educational institution. It is a Catholic Non-profit secondary education institution with the motto, Magis in love and service. It has religious affiliation(s) with Catholic Church (Jesuit)
St. Francis grabbed the second and third position nationally in the National Examination Council exam in 2014, while student Oluwatobi Raji also scored good results. Being one of the best secondary schools in Nigeria, it also emerged as the winner of the schools challenge at Kody the kids in 2015 and was ranked 20th among the top 100 schools in Nigeria in 2015.
#20. Chrisland School Ladipo Oluwole
Address: 2A-D Ladipo Oluwole Avenue, off Adeniyi Jones Avenue, Ikeja, Lagos
This school can also be accessed through Oba Akran Avenue, located on the road (opposite Guinness) that links Oba Akran to Adeniyi Jones. It is a lovely, welcoming, and peaceful environment favorable for excellent academic and co-curricular exercises as it is in a quiet corner of an industrial (non-residential) area, away from the hustle and bustle of Lagos.
Established on October 3, 1977, this School is a co-educational nursery and primary school. Here, pupils are challenged to achieve high scholarly goals with all the necessary support from warm, committed staff and loyal parents, whose excellent partnership this educational institution has enjoyed over the years.
The extracurricular activities offered at this secondary School include:
Music · Sports (rugby, volleyball, football, swimming, athletics, etc.) · Leadership opportunities · Public Speaking · Clubs (Group A: Ballet, Taekwondo, Gymnastics, Red Cross, Cub Scouts, Brownies, Camera Kids, Money Clever Kids, Creative Development
Frequently Asked Questions on Top 100 Best Secondary Schools in Nigeria
Which Secondary Schools are the Most Expensive in Nigeria?
The top 100 most expensive secondary schools in Nigeria include:
Day Waterman College Abeokuta.
Whiteplains British School Abuja.
Greensprings School Lagos.
Loyola Jesuit College Abuja.
Hillcrest School Jos.
Atlantic Hall Lagos.
Chrisland College Lagos.
Dowen College Lagos.
Which Schools are the Top Best International Secondary Schools in Nigeria?
The Top Best International Secondary Schools in Nigeria include:
International School, University of Ibadan
Children’s International School, Lekki, Lagos
American International School, Lagos
Avi-Cenna International School
British International School
Lekki British School
Lycee Francais Lagos
How much is paid by the Best Secondary Schools in Nigeria?
The amount paid by the top 100 most expensive secondary schools in Nigeria ranges from 1.5 million to 5.5 million nairas.
Will attending the Best schools Guarantee that a child will be intelligent?
A child’s success in School is dependent upon a wide variety of factors.
Indeed, the quality of programming at the child’s School, the quality of the child’s teacher, and access to quality resources are all critical components of a child’s success.
But the factor most important for a child’s academic achievement is parental involvement in their educational process.
The parents have a role in ensuring that the child is academically progressing.
They can also encourage the child permanently to do better using positive reinforcements.
Do the Best Schools in Nigeria pass WAEC and JAMB?
Of course, some of the best schools on our list appear here because of their track record of academic excellence.
These schools usually have a high rate of students excelling in WAEC and JAMB examinations in one sitting.
EDITOR’S RECOMMENDED POSTS
Here are some of our recommended posts you can check out alongside these Top 100 Best Secondary Schools in Nigeria 2023
- Private Universities in Lagos and their Fees
- Best Private Universities in Nigeria and their Fees
- 20 Scholarships for Public Health in the UK for International Students 2023
- Scholarships for People with Disabilities 2023
- Top 20 Best Schools of Nursing in Nigeria 2023 and their Requirements
- 15+ Schools with Low Tuition Fees in Canada
- 15+ Scholarships for People with Glasses 2023
- University of Toronto Acceptance/Admission Rate of 2023
If you like this article, then subscribe to our weekly scholarship update. There you will be able to receive scholarships you can apply for in 2023 and 2024.
Thanks for reading, Please share this content with your families and friends.