First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Analyst, Business Performance Monitoring
Job Identification: 488
- To support the Team Leads in facilitating periodic performance review sessions (Monthly/Quarterly Performance Reviews).
- To analyse, report and generate business insights on products, channels, customers, branches and Customer Profitability Reports) in the business areas of oversight.
- To conduct competitive bechmarking, environmental scanning and analysis to generate business insight and actionable recommendations for performance improvement.
- To support the annual budgeting exercise and ensure adequate planning bank-wide.
- To identify and assess MIS issues affecting the business and ensure their correction and conclusinve resolution.
- To facilitate the implementation and maintenance of an effective MIS (Management Information System) reporting application that is accurate and fair in presenitng business performnace.
- To ensure the integrity and completeness of bankwide acount mapping in line with the account mapping policy
- Maintain procedures, models and other structures to report the bank’s performance across the bank’s electronic business products and channels
- Run periodic procedures to generate, validate, correct, and finalize performance reports and dashboards to independently determine the performance of individuals, teams, groups in the electronic business groups and other business areas as assigned by the Team Leads in Budgeting & Analytics
- Support the MIS Analytics Team Leads in development, implementation, management and maintenance of the MIS and performance dashboard reporting applications.
- Generate actionable analytics and insight on the bank’s growth, profitability, sales, competitivesss etc on the electronic products, channels, and lines of business.
- Support the Team Leads in Budgeting & Analytics in facilitating robust performance dialogues with Teams, Groups ang Executives on EBusiness
- Propose and drive revenue and cost optimization on electronic business based on insight and analytics.
- Provide actionable insights and analytics as may be required to drive and optimize the bank’s electronic business performance.
- Drive and track strategic initiatives, process improvement and automation projects as may be assigned by Unit Head, Budgeting & Analytics or GH, BPM
- Any other duty as may be assigned by Unit Head, Budgeting & Analytics or GH, BPM.
Education Minimum Education:
- First Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Science or Engineering.
- Master’s Degree / Professional Certification in Accounting or Finance.
- Experience in MIS (Management Information System).
- Proficiency in Microsoft office suite, MS access, SQL, etc.
- Experience in Finance or Accounting.
- Seven (7) years industry experience and at least three years in a MIS, Finance or accounting role.
Application Closing Date
11th April, 2022 at 08:45 AM
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
You can also check the following
- 10 Ways To Make Money Online While Unemployed
- How to Write a Follow Up Email after Submitting Your Resume
- How to Email a Resume and Cover Letter Attachment
- Top 10 Resume Mistakes to Avoid
- 6 Tips That Will Help You to Get Experience for Your Dream Job
- Online Jobs that require little or no experience
- How To Apply For jobs online | 7 Amazing Tips You Need to Know