Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Continuity Officer – Business Assurance
Purpose of the Job
- To facilitate implementation of effective mitigation plans for risks associated with disruptions.
- Ensure FMN group critical asset lists are up to date.
- Develop reports to summarize testing activities, including descriptions of goals, planning, scheduling, execution, results, analysis, conclusions, and recommendations.
- Assist with the facilitation of business continuity exercises and tests, to identify potential gaps in plans, as well as functionality of work transference processes supporting recovery.
- Assist the Business Continuity Manager to conduct business impact assessments, identify critical services, define recovery objectives, and map critical dependencies.
- Review and track close out of action items by the due dates.
- Generate and send business continuity management reports to appropriate level of authorities for review.
- Assist to document exercise plans and tests results during the periodic business continuity tests.
- Schedule meetings with key stakeholders during impact assessments/testing and ensure accurate capture of minutes of meetings.
- Perform other tasks as the Business Continuity Manager/Senior Risk Manager may decide.
- 5 ‘O’ level credits including Mathematics and English in not more than 2 sitting.
- First Degree / HND in Accounting, Sciences or Engineering.
- Professional Certification – Certified by the Business Continuity Institute, Risk Management Certification.
- 3 years cognate experience.
The Person Must:
- Possess strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Have good analytical and critical thinking ability.
- Have a high level of concentration and patience.
- Have strong time management skills.
- Be meticulous and be able to pay attention to details.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
You can also check the following
- 10 Ways To Make Money Online While Unemployed
- How to Write a Follow Up Email after Submitting Your Resume
- How to Email a Resume and Cover Letter Attachment
- Top 10 Resume Mistakes to Avoid
- 6 Tips That Will Help You to Get Experience for Your Dream Job
- Online Jobs that require little or no experience
- How To Apply For jobs online | 7 Amazing Tips You Need to Know