PTK Consulting limited – Our client, whose head office is based on the Mainland, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Manager / Administrator
Location: Lagos Mainland, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The ideal candidate must be someone who can enforce authority as the job entails overseeing not just the affairs of the admin department but also to ensure that business activities within other departments in the organization runs smoothly.
- Plan, coordinate and manage all administrative procedures and systems
- Allocate responsibilities and office space
- Assess staff performance
- Provide coaching and guidance to ensure maximum efficiency
- Ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information within the company
- Manage schedules and deadlines
- Purchase new material as needed
- Identify process bottlenecks
- Offer solutions for improvement
- Monitor costs and expenses to assist in budget preparation
- Oversee facilities services and maintenance
- Organize and supervise other office activities
- Adhere to policies and regulations
- Keep abreast with all organizational changes and business developments
Must have the following Core Skills:
- He must have good command of oral and written English as He will also be responsible to taking minutes of meetings, and typing other official correspondences on behalf of the company subject to the Management’s approval.
- He must be able to drive with a minimum of about 5years driving his personal car.
- He must be married, not more than 45 years old.
- He will be reporting directly to the MD/CEO that’s why we also suggested that anyone who has been functioning in a similar role as a PA/Executive assistant will also be able to function in the role even if He is not coming from a similar industry as ours. Though, the most suitable candidate should also be coming from a place of experience managing a large number of staff, in similar role of Administration from his previous employment
- He must possess good project and people management skills to be able to function well in the role.
- He must be resident on the Mainland. Close proximity to work will be an added advantage.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 7 – 10 years of experience.
N300,000 – N400,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
15th October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resume to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
You can also check the following
- 10 Ways To Make Money Online While Unemployed
- How to Write a Follow Up Email after Submitting Your Resume
- How to Email a Resume and Cover Letter Attachment
- Top 10 Resume Mistakes to Avoid
- 6 Tips That Will Help You to Get Experience for Your Dream Job
- Online Jobs that require little or no experience
- How To Apply For jobs online | 7 Amazing Tips You Need to Know