A.G. Leventis is a large Nigeria-based conglomerate established in 1937. AGL today has evolved and we now sit in five (5) core verticals: Real Estate; Retail; Logistics; Sales & After Sales & Vehicle Assembly.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Performance Manager (Transportation & Haulage)
- Support in the development of new business solutions such as Transportation, Distribution and Warehousing for clients at regional and national level.
- Develop a multi-billing system that tracks daily availability, monitor truck routine maintenance as well as track delays at clientele base to maximize profitability
- Implement an unbiased business performance scorecard/appraisal system to manage each personnel and asset contribution
- Support the current business portfolio to generate an average ROI of double-digit per annum
- Work closely with Fleet/Logistics Officers to generate daily trip sheet reports indicating daily availability and month-to-date (MTD) revenue
- Work with the client’s Haulage and Distribution Units to resolve issues regarding plant/depot delays or no-loads situations promptly.
- Send daily availability report to the HOD and the client supply chain unit for decisions regarding daily operations
- Work with the Logistics Managers & the Fleet team to accurately monitor and capture delays, TAT, Availability and other reports as part of company’s revenue for billing
- Carry out monthly reconciliation of actual trips done with clients’ distribution to ensure accurate billing
- Capture accurate mileages and TAT for all trips done by fleet to mitigate revenue loss to the barest minimum
- Monitor Logistics Managers and RLMs with regards to set key performance indicators (KPI) in the area of fuel, TAT, truck utilization, cosmetics controls and submission of waybills
- Prepare client performance presentations and dashboards for use by Finance and at monthly client review meetings; working to proffer solutions to these any operational challenges that might arise
- Play a major role in the costing function of new prospects – service offering and transportation models
Qualifications and Key Competencies
- BSc. Social Sciences, B. Eng., and Master’s in Business Administration (MBA) will be an additional advantage.
- Minimum of 10 years cognate experience with at least 5 years on this role.
- Good understanding of Financials.
- Strong analytical skills & high complex data simulations
- Strong Leadership Skills and must have managed a team
- Business Acumen
- Good presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Good communication ability both verbally and in writing.
- Computer skills: Microsoft Office Package.
Application Closing Date
6th May, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Business Performance Manager (Transportation & Haulage)” as the subject of the email.
You can also check the following
- 10 Ways To Make Money Online While Unemployed
- How to Write a Follow Up Email after Submitting Your Resume
- How to Email a Resume and Cover Letter Attachment
- Top 10 Resume Mistakes to Avoid
- 6 Tips That Will Help You to Get Experience for Your Dream Job
- Online Jobs that require little or no experience
- How To Apply For jobs online | 7 Amazing Tips You Need to Know