CBN recruitment 2020 form is out, CBN is currently accepting applications from suitable and qualified candidates. Rush now and apply for CBN jobs in 2020.
This article will guide you through all you need to know about CBN 2020 application form. We equally drafted out how you can successfully apply and secure CBN 2020 jobs. If you really want to secure a job with CBN, this article is the best you can think of.
Due to this current pandemic, the Central bank of Nigeria job recruitment 2020 will be delayed, however, we are specifically here for you. We will help you secure that desired job with CBN by providing you with the latest CBN job news.
Please Note: this site is not by any way affiliated with Central Bank of Nigeria. This content is solely for informational purposes. Additionally, the CBN recruitment application form is free, you are not allowed to pay any fee while completing your application.
Is CBN Recruitment 2020 Form Out Now?
CURRENT STATUS: Every year, Central Bank opens the application form for new vacancies intake. Currently, no vacancies are available in the bank. Therefore, you will not be able to submit your application form. You can bookmark this page for more updates and always check the CBN official website to check for job openings.
What You Need to Know About CBN Recruitment 2020
- Free Online Courses at Yale University in 2020-2021
- Free Online Courses with Certificate of Completion
- Best Schools for Aerospace Engineering, 2020
- Free online Courses for Developing Countries in 2020-2021
- Free Online Courses from Harvard University in 2020-2021
- Short Courses in Nigeria 2020-2021
- 10 Best Online Photography Courses in 2020-2021
Get access to over 1000 free online courses
Instructions/Requirement for CBN Recruitment
All applicants, irrespective of the position applying for, must have WAEC/NECO or SSCE with credit in not less than three (3) subject including English Language and Mathematics.
- You must have excellent communication and computer skills
- You must have at hand, Birth certificate or age declaration.
- The required age is between 18 to 40 years before December 2020
- You must come with your BSc/HND/OND original certificates.
- Two (2) sets of photocopies of credentials and medical certificate of fitness
- Applicants are to come along with two (2) passport sized photographs.
- Must download and print-out the Parent/guardian and Acknowledgment Form
- Applicants must come along with valid identification e.g International Passport, Voters ID-Card, National ID-card or Drivers License.
Special Things you should Note:
1. Applicants should be aware that appointments into the Central Bank of Nigeria are based on transparency and open selection process
2. Central Bank of Nigeria recruitment process is transparent and open, employment is based on merit.
3. Equal employment opportunities, credibility, merit, fairness, and optimization is rights to all candidates
- Candidates that meet the Bank’s requirements are invited for a written test.
- An open day at our head office for all successful candidates. This is an event of interactive activities where you’ll be given further insight into what we do at Central Bank.
- A psychometric test, essay writing exercise, and panel interview.
- Final interview with the Head of Human resources.
All appointments shall be made on the basis of merit, through a fair and open selection process. The principles underlying the recruitment process are those of fairness, credibility, equal employment opportunities, merit and optimization of career prospects for currently employed staff.
The following are the core disciplines required for employment at the CBN:
- – Accountancy
- – Banking and Finance
- – Business Administration
- – Economics
- – Sociology
- – Statistics
- – Computer Science
- – Law
Special Skills and Abilities
CBN looks for special qualities as listed below;
- Innovation ability
- Achievement drive
- Initiative and optimism
- Interpersonal relations
- Service orientation, leveraging diversity
- Good communication skills
- Political awareness
- Team worker etc.
How to Apply for CBN Recruitment 2020?
Interested applicants for the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) recruitment exercise, should visit the official recruitment portal → https://www.cbn.gov.ng/recruitment.asp to get started.
- Visit CBN Nigeria Portal www.cbn.gov.ng
- Click the Available Vacancies to begin registration.
- A valid Phone Number and Email Address is required
- Fill in your details accurately as specified in the application form.
- After registration, you will be required to activate your account.
- Enter the activation test code sent to your SMS/E-mail to continue.
- Carefully review your information before the final submission.
- Make sure to scan and upload your CVs/Credentials
- Any development in regard to your application will be communicated to you.
What next after applying for CBN Recruitment form?
If you have successfully applied, then wait for the NEXT STAGE of shortlisting successful applicants for aptitude test examination and Invitation for Interview.
If your name is among the list, you will take part in the documentation and physical verification exercise. WARNING: Make sure you don’t submit false documents as this will easily disqualify you okay.