KPMG is a global network of independent professional services firm with deep expertise in the provision of audit, tax and advisory services to clients in various industries and sectors of the economy. The Firm is well represented in Nigeria and across the African continent, with the objective of providing exceptional and quality services to multinational, regional and local clients and to enhance the product offerings in certain previously under-serviced markets.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Certified Scrum Master
- KPMG Nigeria is currently seeking experienced Scrum Masters to work with domain experts across our Technology business in solving complex business problems for our clients.
- Training, mentoring, and supporting scrum teams to follow agile values, principles, and practices
- Scheduling and facilitating scrum events, meetings, and decision-making processes.
- Monitoring progress and performance and helping teams to make improvements.
- Assessing the Scrum Maturity of the team and organization and coaching the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and client organisation
- Supporting and educating the Product Owner, especially with respect to grooming and maintaining the product backlog
- Planning deliverables and helping teams monitor performance
- Resolving issues that hinder the teams’ work
- Ensure deliverables are up to quality standards at the end of each sprint
- Guide development teams to higher scrum maturity
- Ensuring the proper use of collaborative processes and removing impediments for the scrum team.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a relevant field preferred with a minimum of second class upper (2.1)
- Certified scrum master (at least First level Scrum Master certification (CSM, PSM I SAFe – this is preferred)
- A minimum of five (5) O’Level credits (including English and Mathematics) .
- 3+ years post NYSC experience as a scrum master or in a similar roleAgile values and principles – Lean thinking
- Tooling, Metrics and reporting
- Excellent people and project management skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Working knowledge of agile methodology, and frameworks, such as Serum or Kanban, to deliver solutions
- Excellent knowledge of Scrum techniques and artifacts – Knowledge of other Agile approaches: XP, Kanban, Crystal, FDD, etc Knowledge and/or experience with widely successful Agile techniques: User Stories, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games.
Application Closing Date
30th March, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
You can also check the following
- 10 Ways To Make Money Online While Unemployed
- How to Write a Follow Up Email after Submitting Your Resume
- How to Email a Resume and Cover Letter Attachment
- Top 10 Resume Mistakes to Avoid
- 6 Tips That Will Help You to Get Experience for Your Dream Job
- Online Jobs that require little or no experience
- How To Apply For jobs online | 7 Amazing Tips You Need to Know