SME Growth Hub – Our client, a new Restaurant on the Island, is currently recuriting experienced and fit candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chef De Partie
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- A Chef de Partie runs a specific section in a kitchen, and report to the Sous Chef.
- The role is made up of many varying responsibilities including:
- Preparing, cooking and presenting high quality dishes within the speciality section.
- Overseeing the maintenance of kitchen and food safety standards.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND / OND / NCE / SSCE / NECO / GCE qualification.
- 2 – 4 years work experience.
- Working Hours: Shift Job
N150,000 – N180,000 monthly (Negotiable)
Application Closing Date
15th October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only experienced and seasoned candidates would be shortlisted for the role above.
You can also check the following
- 10 Ways To Make Money Online While Unemployed
- How to Write a Follow Up Email after Submitting Your Resume
- How to Email a Resume and Cover Letter Attachment
- Top 10 Resume Mistakes to Avoid
- 6 Tips That Will Help You to Get Experience for Your Dream Job
- Online Jobs that require little or no experience
- How To Apply For jobs online | 7 Amazing Tips You Need to Know