PearlDrops Healthcare Staffing is a specialist health care staffing and recruitment firm with a fresh outlook to the recruitment process. Our aim is to provide a satisfactory service to our clients and candidates here in Nigeria and for overseas companies looking to recruit the best for their organisation.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: CHEW / Healthcare Assistant
- Operating cash registers, and restocking inventory.
- Receives, records, and stores medications coming into the pharmacy.
- Maintains stock of prescription medications and informs the pharmacist of inventory needs.
- Candidate should possess relevant qualifications from a recognized Government institution and licensed by the community health board of Nigeria.
- Must have worked in a community pharmacy.
- Maintain patient confidentiality at all times
- Strong healthcare knowledge
- Organisation skills.
- Excellent communicator.
- 1+ years experience in a similar role
Application Closing Date
30th October, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title and Location” as the subject of the email.
Before you apply, it is very important you learn the following;
- East tips on how to write a motivation letter
- Why you Need a Good CV and Cover Letter
- 27 Easy Tips on How to Prepare for an Interview
Note: Candidates should reside within the following Locations in Lagos Mainland: Surulere, Opic, Berger and Ikorodu.