A leading digital payment institution in Nigeria desirous of recruiting highly competent, talented, self-motivated and result oriented individuals to fill the position in our Payment Services Bank:
Job Title: Chief Finance Officer
- Responsible for Business Strategy and financial policies, procedures and systems.
- Oversea the preparation of Annual Operating Plan.
- Ensures that optimal liquidity is available to deliver business plan.
- Review working capital/cash flow requirement on a regular basis. Monitors banking activities and ensure regular reconciliations of all transactions. Develops plans, budgets, forecasts and financial results to guide management decisions.
- Monitors financial performance by measuring and analyzing results; initiating corrective actions; minimizing the impact of variances. Oversee the coordination and activities of independent auditors.
- Coordinate regulatory and supervisory functions and manage relationship with regulatory and statutory bodies. Ensures adequate controls are installed and maintained to cover all financial transactions, including safeguarding financial assets.
Qualification and Skills
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy, Business Administration, Social Sciences, Engineering or any other related field.
- Must be a qualified Chartered Accountant.
- Must have high level of integrity and confidentiality.
- Good understanding of modern digital financial services as well as advanced business finance and performance analysis.
- Good Knowledge of statutory and regulatory issues as well as global best practices.
- Possess Strong budget and management skills, including proven ability to manage project/process.
- High degree of professionalism, maturity and confidentiality.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Minimum of 15 years financial “ experience, with at least 5 years in Senior Financial Management of a Bank.
- Good knowledge of Corporate, Business Planning, Revenue Assurance, Treasury Management and Accounting with excellent knowledge of Banking.
Very attractive and competitive remuneration packages and challenging prospects await the successful candidates
Application Closing Date
27th January, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume (quoting reference as subject of the email) with a scanned passport sized photograph to: [email protected]
Note: All applications will be treated in confidence and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Before applying for this job, it is very important you learn the following;