Alan & Grant – Our work is focused on creating innovative HR and Organizational Development Solutions aimed at Performance Improvement & Business Growth. We currently serve clients across various sectors of the Economy from locations in Jos, Port Harcourt and Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief of Operations
Job type: Full time
Industry: Financial Services
- This role shall oversee the operations directorate and requires excellent strategic thinking, operations leadership, project delivery, technical knowledge of the payment industry, and stakeholder engagement skills.
- You will be primarily responsible and accountable for driving operational excellence and overseeing customer retention initiatives that directly impact the company’s bottom line.
- As a strong advocate for better customer experience, you will address a wide range of issues or customer needs through ongoing engagement of internal stakeholders (business, product, and technology leaders) as well as customers, regulators, and partners.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Oversee the Operations directorate including warehousing and logistics, provisioning and maintenance, field support, and overall customer experience ensuring that the company’s services are of the required standards and are delivered to our customers in a manner that consistently delights them.
- Contribute to the corporate strategy formulation and execution.
- Develop and control operational budgets to promote profitability and ensure the company has all the resources required to meet its objectives within agreed financial parameters.
- Continuously evaluate operational performance by gathering, analyzing, and interpreting performance data and metrics for proactive business decisions
- Oversee relationship and key account management ensuring that our customers remain delighted and open to engaging the company on new opportunities
- Drive continuous monitoring, gap assessment, and improvement of the processes for service delivery
- Develop and implement appropriate policies and procedures.
- A Master’s Degree
- Extensive and diversified Operations Management background (with at least 5 years of related
- experience in senior management or leadership role)
- Experience in one or more of Merchant Acquiring, PTSP, PSSP or Switching businesses
- Strong sense of ownership, focus and responsibility for results
- Clear evidence of achievement in a similar role and leadership of a reasonably large operations team
- Excellent analytical, decision-making, and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in developing and executing operations strategies with project management capability
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills with high emotional intelligence
- Demonstrated experience in relationship and key account management
- Clear knowledge and understanding of the industry regulations and guidelines to ensure compliance
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
You can also check the following
- 10 Ways To Make Money Online While Unemployed
- How to Write a Follow Up Email after Submitting Your Resume
- How to Email a Resume and Cover Letter Attachment
- Top 10 Resume Mistakes to Avoid
- 6 Tips That Will Help You to Get Experience for Your Dream Job
- Online Jobs that require little or no experience
- How To Apply For jobs online | 7 Amazing Tips You Need to Know