Hi and welcome to the official review website of Children Learning Reading Program, where you will find the most comprehensive overview of this program. Children they say are the leaders of tomorrow but actually, their leadership starts today and with this being the case, they really need to be invested into. This investment is quite necessary because no man is an island. There are several ways to invest in kids but most of it is by educating them.
- 3 Tips To Teach Children Reading
- Best Way to Teach Child to Read
- Help My Child Learn to Read
- How to Teach Phonics to Children
- Phonemic Awareness Research
- Teach Children Letter Names & Sounds
- Teach Your Child to Read Early
- Teaching Children Reading at Home
- Teaching Children to Read and Write
- Teaching Phonemic Awareness
- Teaching Phonics to Children
- Teaching Your Baby to Read
- Tips to Teach Phonemic Awareness
- What is Phonemic Awareness
- Free Online Learning Sites for Kids in 2020
- Free Online Courses at Yale University in 2020-2021
- Free Online Courses with Certificate of Completion
- Best Schools for Aerospace Engineering, 2020
- Free online Courses for Developing Countries in 2020-2021
- Free Online Courses from Harvard University in 2020-2021
- Short Courses in Nigeria 2020-2021
- 10 Best Online Photography Courses in 2020-2021
Get access to over 1000 free online courses
Why You Need A Program Like Children Learning Reading
When your child learns to read, this is one of the greatest things to experience as a parent. You have watched every step of their growth and development, and now they have the greatest gift of all – reading. A child’s ability to read not only contributes to their academic and personal success but also sparks a sense of imagination, allowing them to express their creativity.
Because reading is an integral part of a child’s development, parents can easily become overwhelmed trying to effectively implement a reading method or program to the best of their ability.
With the tremendous amount of research regarding teaching children how to read, it can be hard for you, as a parent, to decide which program or teaching method will have the greatest benefit for your child. Most of the ineffective methods or programs rely upon weak literary foundations that use techniques such as making kids memorize the most commonly used words.
To avoid this, Jim Yang has created the Children Learning Reading Program, which teaches children to use essential reading strategies. As a reading teacher and father of four kids, Jim has served the majority of his life helping children master to read successfully. He has personally used this Program to teach his daughters and son to read when they were just 2-3 years old.
How to Teach A Child to Read
Many parents who wanted to teach their children to read have successfully used the Children Learning Reading Program. Known for the “simplicity” and “effectiveness” of its teaching methods.
The program teaches your child to read and become a fast and fluent reader by using a “unique” combination of phonemic awareness and synthetic phonics.
In order for your child to stay engaged and become a proficient reader, the program aims to make reading fun and enjoyable by incorporating a variety of stories, pictures and rhymes.
By offering the Children Learning Reading program to your child, you will be providing him or her with a head start into their reading success.
Your child is an ideal candidate for Children Learning Reading program if he or she is aged between 2 and 7 years old, or he/she is at pre-school or kindergarten. But In fact it does not matter what age your child is or what their reading ability is, the Children Learning Reading program will turn them into proficient readers.
Even if your child has already started reading, this program can improve their skills and give them the extra confidence boost that so many children need. Also If your child is finding learning to read difficult then the Children Learning Reading program will help them to overcome this and read proficiently.
What is the Children Learning Reading Program?
The Children Learning Reading Program is a comprehensive phonics and phonemic awareness based reading Program, that teaches children of different ages how to read effectively and how to become fluent and fast readers in a short period of time.
The lessons of the program are easy, and there are associated stories, color pictures and rhymes to make the whole thing fun for your child. The full version of the Program comes with a set of PDF files, audio and videos, common words, nursery rhymes and stories that children love and have fun with.
The program is based on scientifically proven techniques which offers a significant opportunity to help children of different ages learn the essential reading strategies needed for them to blossom into proficient readers and to develop the potential for reading not only English letters but also “ALL” different words, sentences and story books within 12 weeks, and will lead to greater reading skills in later life.
The Children Learning Reading program has been used successfully by many other parents and the reason for this is that it uses very simple but very effective methods to teach your child how to read. Most of the parents that used this reading program reported that it is so simple and powerful that even their very young children used it to learn to read easily and effectively.
Why The Children Learning Reading Program Works
THE TECHNOLOGY BEHIND THE PROGRAM
The Children Learning Reading program is a step-by-step course that consists of a “unique combination” of simple and scientifically-proven techniques that will help children of different ages to read fluently within 3 months. An extra bonus is that it keeps your child deeply engaged and having fun while learning!
The program applies proven methods using Phonics and Phonemes. Right now, you’re probably wondering how a program can help your child when even YOU cannot pronounce a certain word!! The Children Learning Reading Program has taken all of the hard-to-understand topics and created them in an easily digestible format that your child will love. But before we delve in further, it is important for you to understand what phonemes and phonics are.
What Do You Get With Your Purchase Of The Children Learning Reading Program?
One of the many highlights of the Children Learning Reading Program is that it can help train any child to read English fluently, provided that they can speak prior to starting the program. The way that this entire course is structured makes it very easy to follow; its incremental progression in terms of complexity acts as a motivation for the child to complete each lesson without any form of stress.
The Children Learning Reading Program Is Available In 2 Versions (Packages)
The Children Learning Reading Program is available in a Standard Package consisting of the main lessons, and a Premium Package that includes everything in the Standard package plus extras that will enhance the reading experience for your child.
With the Standard Package you get:
– Stage 1 Step-By-Step Lessons
– Stage 2 Step-By-Step Lessons (More advanced)
– Stage 1 Lesson Stories
– Stage 2 Lesson Stories (More advanced)
– Letter Sound and MP3 Audio Clips
– The Most Common Sight Words
– Children’s Favorite Nursery Rhymes
– Children Learning Numbers & Math Workbook
– Free Lifetime Updates
– Free One-on-One counseling for 12 weeks.
With the Premium Package, you get everything in the Standard Package mentioned above, along with:
– Children Lesson Videos and Workshop – A set of DVD recordings documenting the journey of the course owners, Jim and Elena Yang, over a period of twelve weeks as they use the techniques presented in this course to teach their 2.5 year old toddler, Ethan, how to read and speak English fluently.
– Children Learning Reading Video Edition – A powerful video that clearly lays out everything that you need to know about the program. Along with a detailed description, it also specifically highlights important tips that you need to know to expedite the process of teaching your child to read English confidently and effortlessly.
– Pre-Set Printouts for Stage 2 Lessons – Stage 2 is more advanced and contains 22 lessons. To make it very easy for you – the parent – the course author has put together all of the lessons in one place, allowing you to print them with just the click of a button.
– Stage 2 Rhymes – A picture looks way more beautiful and exciting in color, especially when it comes to young children. This bonus gives you access to all the illustrations that are in the rhyme section of each lesson in Stage 2, all in full color. Where other language programs cost 100s of dollars but fail to deliver any kind of results, the Children Learning Reading Program only costs $69.95. The Premium Package only costs $89.90, yet it contains all the tools that you need to make this course even easier to implement.
The Premium Package is highly recommended by us.
Jim is so confident that the Children Learning Reading Program will work for you, so he has also decided to offer a 60-Day No Questions Asked, 100% Full Refund Guarantee.
How To Order The Complete Version Of The Children Learning Reading Program
Follow these exact easy steps to get your copy of the Children Learning Reading Program right now:
– CLICK HERE to go to the product page, and then click the “Add to Cart” button located at the end of the page.
– You will then be presented with 2 packages: the Standard Package and the Premium Package. The page clearly lists all the specific features available in each package.
– Once you have chosen your package, you will then be taken to a secure payment form where you will be shown the different payment options which include Visa, MasterCard, Discover and PayPal. Please enter the required payment information, and click “Pay Now” to submit them.
– Once the payment is approved, you will be automatically redirected to the confirmation page where you will receive the link to instantly download the Children Learning Reading Program. Finally, you will receive an email confirmation with your order details, including your own personal download URL for the program.