Guaranty Trust Holding Company (Formerly Guaranty Trust Bank Plc) is a multinational financial institution that provides individuals, businesses, private and public institutions across Africa and the United Kingdom with a broad range of market-leading financial products and services. Headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria and with subsidiaries in Cote D’Ivoire, Gambia, Ghana, Liberia, Kenya, Rwanda, Tanzania, Uganda, Sierra Leone and the United Kingdom, the Bank currently employs over 12,000 professionals and has Total assets and Shareholders’ Funds of N4.057trillion and N661.1Billion respectively.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Client Services Head
Employment Type: Full Time
- The Client Services Head is primarily responsible for fostering positive client relations, managing inquiries, and promptly directing customer complaints to augment post-sales client feedback.
- Maintain quality client service by attending to client inquiries and requests.
- Implement procedures, processes, and projects for streamlining of operations and service improvement initiatives.
- Oversee the client service team by providing clients with technical assistance on products and services.
- Work with internal stakeholders for service requirements, inquiries, and instructions
- Responsible for effective service recovery process through complaint logging, handling and resolution.
- Build and maintain good relationships with customers.
- Provide appropriate recommendations on product improvements based on client feedback.
Skills & Knowledge
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Engineering, Computer Science, or Business Information Systems or any related discipline.
- Excellent communication skills
- 4 to 6 years in the client services, sales, marketing, or similar role.
- Proficiency in customer service software, databases, and tools
- Good knowledge in keeping abreast with the developments in the client services field.
Application Closing Date
30th June, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
You can also check the following
- 10 Ways To Make Money Online While Unemployed
- How to Write a Follow Up Email after Submitting Your Resume
- How to Email a Resume and Cover Letter Attachment
- Top 10 Resume Mistakes to Avoid
- 6 Tips That Will Help You to Get Experience for Your Dream Job
- Online Jobs that require little or no experience
- How To Apply For jobs online | 7 Amazing Tips You Need to Know