The Edo State Flood, Erosion, and Watershed Management Agency (EDO FEWMA) is saddled with the responsibility of mitigating climate change, flood and erosion control, and watershed management, in addition to other environmental issues.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Climate Change Officer
Grade Level: 10
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Development related field, such as Climate and Environmental Sciences, Environmental Economics and Management, Resource Economics
- NYSC discharge certificate or Exemption Letter.
- Preferably, a minimum of five (5) Years’ cognate Work Experience.
- Proficiency in the field of climate change, environmental planning and management, including climate and disaster risk and vulnerability assessment, and pollution prevention strategies Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent verbal, written and digital communication skills.
Application Closing Date
21st June, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Multiple applications will result in disqualification.
- Edo State Government does not require candidates to make any payments to any person or organization in respect of this recruitment exercise.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and each candidate shall stand the same chance of gaining employment.
- This recruitment campaign shall be free, fair and merit-driven.
You can also check the following
- 10 Ways To Make Money Online While Unemployed
- How to Write a Follow Up Email after Submitting Your Resume
- How to Email a Resume and Cover Letter Attachment
- Top 10 Resume Mistakes to Avoid
- 6 Tips That Will Help You to Get Experience for Your Dream Job
- Online Jobs that require little or no experience
- How To Apply For jobs online | 7 Amazing Tips You Need to Know