National Institute of Information Technology (NIIT) is a global leader in Information Technology (IT) education and training with presence in several countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Company Driver
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a Professional Driver for our company. As a driver, you must have a safe driving record, follow all state and national driving laws, rules, and regulations.
- In this position, you will follow prearranged routes to destinations or use maps and GPS to navigate routes. You will also maintain vehicle upkeep and cleanliness.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Practice safe driving habits
- Follow all state and national safety regulations and standards
- Accurately follow routes, maps, and directions
- Keep exterior of vehicle clean and presentable
- Maintain vehicle equipment; replace oil, fill gas tank, perform general motor vehicle maintenance as needed for safety
- Keep interior of vehicle clean of debris and clutter
- Follow schedules and rerouting in a timely manner when faced with traffic or congestion
- Candidates should possess an FSLC qualification with 4 – 10 years work experience.
- Demonstrate safe driving practices
- Able to follow verbal directions, read maps, follow GPS
- Reliable and punctual with dedicated professionalism to job and duties
- Excellent time management skills
- Organized and able to follow a schedule
- Positive attitude and professional demeanor
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
- Must be able to pass criminal background check.
- Previous professional experience driving preferred; training may be provided.
N50,000 – N60,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
3rd May, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
You can also check the following
- 10 Ways To Make Money Online While Unemployed
- How to Write a Follow Up Email after Submitting Your Resume
- How to Email a Resume and Cover Letter Attachment
- Top 10 Resume Mistakes to Avoid
- 6 Tips That Will Help You to Get Experience for Your Dream Job
- Online Jobs that require little or no experience
- How To Apply For jobs online | 7 Amazing Tips You Need to Know