The Coca-Cola Company (NYSE: KO) is the world’s largest beverage company, refreshing consumers with more than 500 sparkling and still brands.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Content Manager
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Travel Required: 00% – 25%
Job Description Summary
What you will do:
- Author and align key stakeholders to Integrated Marketing Experience (IMX) briefs.
- Lead agency briefings for Consumer and Shopper content and identify innovative ways to measure the effectiveness of brand campaigns.
- Provide guide adherence throughout the Integrated Marketing Experience process: (and when needed, evolution of) the strategy among internal teams and external agency partners; identify opportunities to bring consumer research and data into the process.
- Help develop measurement plans to evaluate and optimize campaigns; foster a culture of collaboration that continually challenges and builds the brand team’s collective thinking.
- Actively collaborate with the brand/category team to translate global/regional direction to Africa Operating Unit (where applicable) and to ensure that the strategy is relevant to consumers
- Positions the brand for future growth and can ultimately inspire differentiated marketing communications.
Education and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- 5 – 7 years of experience working in a strategic marketing capacity
- Experience working at and with world-class creative agencies and track record of inspiring big (ideally award-winning) creative thinking a plus.
Key Knowledge Requirements:
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Articulate complex ideas in a clear, compelling manner.
- Collaborate and build consensus.
- Translate consumer and cultural research/data, business objectives and diverse perspectives into actionable marketing strategies.
- Lead and shape consumer research.
- Ability to lay the strategic foundation needed to spark, evaluate, measure and optimize creative ideas that comprise a brand’s annual marketing efforts in a way that delivers business growth and consumer value.
- Communicate with both internal and external parties.
- Responsible for sharing information and influencing others.
- Analytical Techniques
- Brand Architecture
- Brand Positioning, Channel Management
- Competitive Assessments
- Consumer Segmentation
- Creative Development
- Digital Media Strategy
- Leadership, Marketing Strategies
- Media Planning
- Problem Solving
- Quantitative Research
- Social Media Strategies
- SWOT Analysis.
Application Closing Date
14th April, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
You can also check the following
- 10 Ways To Make Money Online While Unemployed
- How to Write a Follow Up Email after Submitting Your Resume
- How to Email a Resume and Cover Letter Attachment
- Top 10 Resume Mistakes to Avoid
- 6 Tips That Will Help You to Get Experience for Your Dream Job
- Online Jobs that require little or no experience
- How To Apply For jobs online | 7 Amazing Tips You Need to Know