MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Coordinator – Change Management, Information Technology
Job Identification: 1171
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Job Schedule: Full time
Job Category: MTN Level 2
Division: Information Technology
Reports to: Manager Service Transition
- Provide change management strategy, change process design and project integration guidance and expertise for the overall change management effort and/or individual initiatives within a given project.
- Recommends needed adjustments to the change system, as appropriate
- Coordinate and attend change control board meeting
- Conduct organizational assessments to determine the current readiness and capability for change.; Assess Organizational Design impacts during the change process
- Prepare detailed stakeholder analysis dependent on the complexity of the change and the stakeholders that it may impact.
- Align change management methods for a given project with other MTN change initiatives, where applicable.
- Acts as the primary point of reference for questions and complaints about the Change management process
- Coordinate, convenes, and facilitates change review meetings and maintain a schedule of approved and tentative system changes
- Verify the completeness and timeliness of changes entered into the change management system and follows up on non-compliant changes made outside the change management process
- Update and ensure the on-going data integrity of the change management database; process and maintain change processes documentation
- Assemble and maintain change history records; prepare statistics and trend reports for use in review of the change management process
- Resolve change management scheduling conflicts and deviations according to established practices and escalate when precedents are unclear or unavailable
- Measure and review progress toward goals. Ensure regular status checks of the change strategy and change process, conditions for success, the well-being and receptivity of the organization, and any other factor impacting the success of the change.
- Coordinate, convene and facilitate major incident and problem review meetings
- Manage Stakeholder and manage and coordinate changes within stipulated timeframe and ensure change records are logged, tracked and post implementation done.
- First Degree in Computer Science or an IT equivalent degree
- Foundation Certificate in ITIL3 or 4 – IT Service Management
- Practitioner certificate in IT Service Management will be an added advantage
- 3-7 years of experience which includes;
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in IT Change Management
- One Project management Experience
- Crisis Management Experience
- Experience working on a range of service providers
- Understanding of service delivery and service support environment
Application Closing Date
4th April, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
You can also check the following
- 10 Ways To Make Money Online While Unemployed
- How to Write a Follow Up Email after Submitting Your Resume
- How to Email a Resume and Cover Letter Attachment
- Top 10 Resume Mistakes to Avoid
- 6 Tips That Will Help You to Get Experience for Your Dream Job
- Online Jobs that require little or no experience
- How To Apply For jobs online | 7 Amazing Tips You Need to Know