KPMG is a global network of independent professional services firm with deep expertise in the provision of audit, tax and advisory services to clients in various industries and sectors of the economy. The Firm is well represented in Nigeria and across the African continent, with the objective of providing exceptional and quality services to multinational, regional and local clients and to enhance the product offerings in certain previously under-serviced markets.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Supervisor
- The Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Supervisor is responsible for coordinating and implementing CSR initiatives and activities according to KPMG’s strategy.
- Resetilly and manastollities, govermeen internal and estey stakehold
- Develop detailed CSR work plans based on the firm’s CSR programme . Coordinate and execute CSR activities in line with the approved CSR plan and proactively manage issues / challenges that may occur.
- Research and monitor social trends to identify CSR opportunities and key issues to be leveraged
- Identity and manage a network of professional relationships with key stakeholders including strategic partners such educational institutions, health facilities, goverment agencies etc., community leaders, non-profit organizations, and CSR recipients
- Act as the main point of contact between internal and external stakeholders
- Organize, facilitate and attend meetings with identified key stakeholders
- Engage internal stakeholders on CSR activities to obtain support and buy in.
- Collaborate with multiple divisions / units across the firm to ensure timely delivery on CSR initiatives
- Oversee and manage logistics and planning for CSR events
- Coordinate and manage volunteers for CSR activities
- Coordinate the development and update of CSR promotional materials including press releases, newsletters, email announcements, planned publications, on-line, intranet, video, etc
- Conduct an assessment of CSR initiatives to determine impact and continued relevance, and make recommendations to the CSR committee on findings
- Monitor and develop periodic reports on implementation status of CSR activities
- Develop the annual CSR report on activities and performance
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Head, Markets Operations and CSR Partner.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- Candidates must have a minimum of 2nd Class Upper division in any discipline
- Minimum of 3 years’ work experience in the field of CSR or in an NGO
- Previous CSR experience within a corporate environment
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Excellent organisational and project management skills
- Very good written and verbal communication skills
- Very good stakeholder management and engagement skills
- Good interpersonal and influencing skills
- Ability to prioritize conflicting pelorities and meet deadlines
- Ability to use MS Office (PowerPoint, Word, Project) .
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to take initiative
- Strong sense of job ownership le responsibility, accountability and dependability.
Application Closing Date
30th March, 2022.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
You can also check the following
- 10 Ways To Make Money Online While Unemployed
- How to Write a Follow Up Email after Submitting Your Resume
- How to Email a Resume and Cover Letter Attachment
- Top 10 Resume Mistakes to Avoid
- 6 Tips That Will Help You to Get Experience for Your Dream Job
- Online Jobs that require little or no experience
- How To Apply For jobs online | 7 Amazing Tips You Need to Know