The University of Strathclyde is encouraging outstanding candidates through its Covid-19 Hardship Fund. This grant is awarded to applicants from UK, EU, EEA, UK and Islands, RUK.
Why Study at University of Strathclyde?
Established in 1796, the University of Strathclyde is a leading international technological university. It is consists of four main faculties categorized based on subjects and academic fields.
The university gives students to bring a range of skills that they have gained outside of their studies and support them in their career aims. Here, applicants can get the best chance of success when they progress to their degree at the University.
Find Scholarships to Study Abroad in 2020
Click on any of the following countries to find scholarships for your study abroad destination.
- Scholarships to study in Canada 2020
- Scholarships to Study in the US 2020
- Scholarships to Study in the UK 2020
- Scholarships to study in Germany 2020
- Scholarships to Study in Australia 2020
Find more scholarships in 2020 always visit our scholarship search engine at https://www.academicrelated.com/
Level/Fields of Study
The funding opportunity is available to all eligible students who are going to pursue undergraduate, postgraduate taught degree and research program at the university.
The sponsorship will be awarded for Undergraduate, Taught Postgraduate and Research in any subject offered by the university.
The University of Strathclyde scholarship will be held in the UK.
However, if you wish to study in Canada, read this >> Canadian Scholarships for International Students 2020-2021.
Don’t ever forget that the entire team of Academic Related have you at heart and will always provide you with latest and updated information on scholarships, study abroad programs, free online schools, etc.
The University of Strathclyde scholarship will be awarded to students of all Nationality.
However, there are numerous international scholarships for international students to study in any country of choice.
You can check this our heavily recommended post ”How to Study Abroad for Free in 2020-2021”.
The University of Strathclyde will provide the living costs to the high achieving students.
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Have fallen into financial hardship or anticipate financial hardship related to the current COVID-19 pandemic; and
- Other funds are not available to meet their essential needs, or are insufficient to meet these needs; or
- An award is appropriate to meet exceptional needs
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Interested applicants can complete a Financial Support Funds application and return it along with the following documents to financial [email protected].
- Supporting Documents: 1 months’ bank statement, Confirmation of any funding such as scholarship, statutory funding or salary if not shown on bank statement. You may be asked for certified copies of qualifications, a transcript of results, a copy of passport, a copy of sponsor letter/Award and copies of any other documentation.
- Admission Requirements: Claimants are recommended to hold their previous degree certificate in the relevant subject area.
- Language Requirement: If the candidate’s native language is not English, then they have to demonstrate the English language ability through the TOEFL or IELTS test.
The expected application due date is on September 30, 2020.