Pulse is Africa’s leading innovative media company, informing and engaging Africa’s young audience and producing content and creative digital marketing solutions for top brands. We run news platforms and social channels and marketing and production in six countries – Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya and Senegal, Côte d’Ivoire and Uganda.
We are the platform leading in reach – with over 100 million users and over 100 million video views on our own channels per month. We’re also a marketing partner, empowering brands with our extensive media reach and 360 degree in-house marketing solutions. Additionally, Pulse is the licensee publisher of the regional Business Insider Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Creative Digital Strategist (AM & OPS)
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- We are looking for a Creative Digital Strategist to join the team.
- You will be responsible for ideation and creation of strategy across a variety of platforms, both digital and offline, for potential and existing clients.
- You will translate customer data into actionable insights and propose strategies that will help clients to achieve their campaign objectives.
- This position will be based in our Lagos office, reporting to the Director of Accounts & Operations.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Dissect client briefs and propose innovative creative and marketing strategies that will enable brands to connect to their audiences and achieve their business goals in the most effective manner.
- Develop compelling proposals to communicate these strategies.
- Contribute and sometimes lead in-house ideation sessions.
- Conduct digital audits that yield rich insights into consumer and competitor’s online behavior and key motivational/attitudinal behaviour.
- Develop a total understanding of online target audience and mindset modes.
- Assist in creating budgets for proposed strategies in line with the company rate card, working with all relevant internal sales and execution teams.
- Develop unique strategies and build upon current client strategies within the digital arena to meet/exceed objectives.
- Fosters timeline development and monitors progress, ensuring deadlines are met.
- Works with project managers to ensure strategies are aligned with client requirements.
- Identify upsell opportunities within existing clients and deliver effective digital marketing recommendations.
- Manage strategy, ideation, and overall project scope.
- Construct media plans and strategy with the input of Online Marketing team.
- Write communication briefs, ensuring that creative and media are effectively integrated
- Ensure constant awareness of all competitive activities within accounts.
Desired Skills & Experience
- 1 – 3 years of experience in a marketing, or strategy position – Digital/ Creative/ Media/ Marketing/ Advertising industries preferred
- A creative thinker who can connect 360° digital to all aspects of a client’s business and drive growth opportunities
- Great presentation skills and ability to create awesome pitch decks
- Proficient in Powerpoint, Excel, and Google Docs
- An entrepreneurial mindset and ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, start-up environment with dynamic business priorities
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
You can also check the following
- 10 Ways To Make Money Online While Unemployed
- How to Write a Follow Up Email after Submitting Your Resume
- How to Email a Resume and Cover Letter Attachment
- Top 10 Resume Mistakes to Avoid
- 6 Tips That Will Help You to Get Experience for Your Dream Job
- Online Jobs that require little or no experience
- How To Apply For jobs online | 7 Amazing Tips You Need to Know