Rich-Oak is a fast growing investment, micro-lending and cooperative organisation dedicated to providing financial solutions to all classes of Nigerians. We have a vision of making two-third of Nigeria`s population financially free.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Credit Officer Intern
- Meet with loan applicants to gather personal information and answer questions to evaluate their loan application and risk.
- Assist to answer all loan services and customer phone calls.
- Explain to applicants the types and terms of each loan to determine a loan that is suitable for their specific needs
- Manage all loan payment methods and prepare all loan submission document
- Track and maintain credit and loan information
- Manage all communication with internal departments to facilitate all loan process.
- Seek out new loan clients by contacting organizations and people.
- Work with existing clients to strengthen relationships, encourage referrals and enhance your relationship among others seeking loans
Qualifications / Requirements /Skills
- Minimum qualification of B.Sc in Finance and Social Management related courses with at least 1 year work experience.
- Professional certification is an added advantage
- Be a good judge of character
- Willingness to learn and grow in the job
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent decision making skills in emergencies
- Knowledge of computer office tools in getting job done
- Mental stamina in processing loans
- Customer service oriented with exceptional sales skills
Application Closing Date
5th October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.
Before you apply, it is very important you learn the following;
- East tips on how to write a motivation letter
- Why you Need a Good CV and Cover Letter
- 27 Easy Tips on How to Prepare for an Interview