Hello, welcome to academicrelated.com, here we have prepared this content to help you get ready for CRUTECH Post UTME 2020 screening exercise. In here, we also have CRUTECH post UTME past questions and answers for you. Get all the latest news about CRUTECH post UTME form 2020-2021, cut-off mark, how to apply for post UTME and many others. Do enjoy the ride!
Let’s say you are a lover of technology and you intend to bag a degree in that light. Well, Cross River State University of Technology is one of the best in the state. It offers a quality education at a cheaper rate, irrespective of your UTME 2020 result, you must pass Crutech post UTME.
What is the Nature of CRUTECH Post UTME?
The things you need to note about CRUTECH post UTME 2020 include:
- You need CRUTECH post UTME past questions paper
- In CRUTECH Post UTME 2020 screening exercise, candidates will answer a total of 50 questions in less than thirty minutes.
- Free Online Courses at Yale University in 2020-2021
- Free Online Courses with Certificate of Completion
- Best Schools for Aerospace Engineering, 2020
- Free online Courses for Developing Countries in 2020-2021
- Free Online Courses from Harvard University in 2020-2021
- Short Courses in Nigeria 2020-2021
- 10 Best Online Photography Courses in 2020-2021
Get access to over 1000 free online courses
Eligibility Requirements for CRUTECH Post UTME 2020
To be eligible to apply for CRUTECH post UTME 2020 screening exercise, you need to meet the following requirements:
- Candidates must have chosen CRUTECH during their JAMB examination registration.
- Candidates must have scored a minimum of 180 in JAMB examination.
When Will CRUTECH Start the Sale of 2020 Post UTME Form?
The CRUTECH Post UTME 2020 form is not yet on sale, we will let you know once it starts.
CRUTECH Post-UTME Cut-off Mark
The general cut off mark is as low as 160 but the departmental cut-off mark is usually high.
Why you should get the CRUTECH Past Question paper
Basically, CRUTECH is one of the highly competitive higher institutions in Nigeria. Hence, out of the huge number of applications that CRUTECH receives, only a few are given admission to study in CRUTECH.
Applicants are to note that the secret to the selection for CRUTECH. The culmination of UTME and Post UTME scores is what determines who makes it in and who doesn’t.
Being that the chances of being admitted at CRUTECH are very slim, you need to be much prepared to hit it hard in post UTME screening exercise after you have scored a minimum of 180 in JAMB exam.
It is to this end that candidates need to prepare very well for Cross River State University of Technology post UTME 2020. To have this done, CRUTECH post UTME past questions and answers is the key.
Purchasing our past questions also give you access to quality and vital information from our team of experts. They will proffer educational counsel, like undergraduate scholarships you could apply to once you gain admission at CRUTECH. So, you see, this is definitely so much value for so much less a course.
How to Apply for CRUTECH Post UTME 2020
To register, applicants should:
- Log on to crutech.edu.ng and click on the PostUTME link.
- Follow the instructions on the Online Application Portal to complete the form.
- Print out the Application Slip after a successful registration.
How can I get CRUTECH Post UTME Past Questions?
STEP 1: Select Your Subject Combination
You will write the same subjects that you wrote in UTME for the CRUTECH Post-UTME. So, we have all the subject combinations you wrote in UTME according to the course you applied for.
So, just show the course you applied for in the description of your payment.
STEP 2: Select Your Payment Method
We have two methods of buying our CRUTECH Post UTME past questions and answers. The methods include; Bank transfer and direct bank deposit
The account details are as follows:
Account Name: Nwadioha Gospel Chinonso
Account Number: 0238325253
Bank Name: GT BANK
STEP 3: Confirmation of Payment
If the payment means you chose is Bank transfer, type in the description of payment: “The Type of CRUTECH Post UTME Past Question you’re purchasing.” e.g “CRUTECH Engineering Past Question.” Then place a call across to the number below or send an email to the email address with evidence of payment and you will get your past question at that point in time.
Also, if you choose Direct Bank deposit, make payment to the account details above, then send the following information to the phone number or email below:
1. Depositors Name
2. Teller number
3. Amount paid
CONTACT DETAILS: 08166475060
EMAIL: [email protected]
Samples of CRUTECH Post-UTME 2020 Past Questions and Answers
CRUTECH Post UTME Past Questions Use of English
In the questions below, choose the word(s) or phrase which best fills the gap(s).
- Jubril found that thieves had entered his house in his absence. He went to the police to report the… (A) break out(B) break up (C)break-in (D) break into
2. After the accused was found guilty by the court, his counsel… before the sentence was passed (A) begged for mercy (B)made a plea for mitigation (C) made an ovation (D) made a plea for litigation
3. The officer was compelled to… the suspect’s car. (A)seize (B) cease (C) sieze (D) sease
4. If you are going to the market, may I… please? (A) follow you (B)come with you (C) come by you (D) come as your second
5. Thank you for the party, we really… (A) enjoyed ourselves (B)enjoyed (C) enjoyed very much (D) enjoyed too much.
CRUTECH Post UTME Past Questions for Mathematics
- The second and fifth terms of a geometric progression are 21 and 567 respectively find the first term and the common ratio of the progression. (A) 3, 7 (B) 7, 3(C) -7, 3 (D) -3, 7
2. Tunse bought a house for =N=1,250,000 and spent =N=350,000.00 to renovate it. He then sold the house for =N=2,000,000.00. What is the percentage gain? (A) 40% (B) 65% (C) 35% (D) 32%
3. List the integral values of which satisfy the inequality -2 < 7 – 3x≤ 10 (A) -1, 0, 1, 2(B) -2, 0, 1 (C) 1, 2, 3 (D) 0, 1,2
4.In a class, 120 students speak English or French or both. 70 speak English and 55 speak French. How many speak English but not French. (A) 45 (B) 50 (C) 55(D) 60
5. The lengths of the sides of a right-angled triangle are ym, (3y – 1)m and (3y + 1)m, find y. (A) 12(B) 9 (C) 8 (D) 4