National Institute of Information Technology (NIIT) is a global leader in Information Technology (IT) education and training with presence in several countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Data Analytics Instructor
Locations: Surulere & Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- This position is responsible for the coordination, planning, preparation, presentation, and evaluation of classroom related activities.
Essential Functions / Major Responsibilities
At a minimum, the essential functions of the instructor are:
- To coordinate, plan, organize, and instruct courses in the Center
- To keep active at a high level of expertise in the subjects taught and stimulate enthusiasm for those subjects
- To ensure that each program/class contains essential curricular components, has appropriate content and pedagogy, and maintains currency
- To maintain accurate and complete scholastic records, including attendance records
- To conduct class evaluations and complete other center evaluations in accordance with company policy;
- To ensure that assigned training classes are held as scheduled
- To make suggestions to the center academic head concerning the improvement of the curriculum in keeping with the objectives of the organization
- To participate in program and curriculum review, development and client’s learning outcome initiatives
- To study and utilize client’s learning styles in each class in order to facilitate the best teaching and learning situations
- To keep informed of current trends and new approaches to instruction via professional development activities.
- Minimum of B.Sc in statistics, Computer Information Technology or related fields
- Certification in data analytics is an added advantage
- Minimum of one year experience in similar field
- Must possess good knowledge of R, Programming, statistics, Machine learning, python
- Must possess strong enthusiasm for sharing Knowledge
- Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills
- Exhibit emotional intelligence and stability
- Must possess excellent organizational and interpersonal relationship skills.
N70,000 – N80,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
16th May, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualifiedcandidates will be contacted.
You can also check the following
- 10 Ways To Make Money Online While Unemployed
- How to Write a Follow Up Email after Submitting Your Resume
- How to Email a Resume and Cover Letter Attachment
- Top 10 Resume Mistakes to Avoid
- 6 Tips That Will Help You to Get Experience for Your Dream Job
- Online Jobs that require little or no experience
- How To Apply For jobs online | 7 Amazing Tips You Need to Know