Hello, welcome to academicrelated.com, here we have prepared this content to help you get ready for DELSU Post-UTME 2020 screening exercise. In here, we also have DELSU post UTME past questions and answers for you. Get all the latest news about DELSU post UTME form 2020-2021, cut-off mark, how to apply for post UTME and many others. Do enjoy the ride!
What is the Nature of DELSU Post UTME?
The things you need to note about DELSU post UTME 2020 include:
- it is important to note that DELSU will only consider applications from candidates who are eligible.
- To be eligible, get at least 170 scores in UTME 2020 alongside 5 credits in not more than two sittings.
- Proceed to the Delsu portal and login to begin your registration process. Once you complete your application by paying the nonrefundable fee and uploading all documents click the submit button.
- Remember to print out a copy of your registration slip.
- Arrive at your examination venue on time on the examination date, bring along the registration slip and other relevant documents.
- You will answer a total of 100 questions. 50 of these questions will be drawn from all facets of life. In other words, general paper. You will also see 25 questions from the English language and 25 from the Aptitude test.
- Questions from aptitude tests will test your knowledge on coding, number series, the odd one out and logical reasoning.
- Questions from the English language will test your knowledge of anagram, analogy, smile, idiomatic expression, antonym, and synonym.
- The rest of the questions will be drawn from current affairs.
- You will have only 60 minutes to do justice to all questions.
- To check your Delsu post utme 2020 result, visit the Delsu portal and follow the instructions.
- Free Online Courses at Yale University in 2020-2021
- Free Online Courses with Certificate of Completion
- Best Schools for Aerospace Engineering, 2020
- Free online Courses for Developing Countries in 2020-2021
- Free Online Courses from Harvard University in 2020-2021
- Short Courses in Nigeria 2020-2021
- 10 Best Online Photography Courses in 2020-2021
Get access to over 1000 free online courses
Eligibility Requirements for DELSU Post UTME 2020
To be eligible to apply for DELSU post UTME 2020 screening exercise, you need to meet the following requirements:
- Candidates must have chosen DELSU during their JAMB examination registration.
- Candidates must have scored a minimum of 170 in JAMB examination.
When Will DELSU Start the Sale of 2020 Post UTME Form?
The DELSU Post UTME 2020 form is not yet on sale, we will let you know once it starts.
DELSU Post-UTME Cut-off Mark
To be eligible for the Delsu Aptitude test, you must score at least 170 in UTME 2020. However, the cut of mark for some departments like medicine and surgery requires a score above 250. Also, getting a high score in JAMB will be irrelevant if you don’t meet Delsu post-utme cutoff mark.
Why you should get the DELSU Past Question paper
Basically, DELSU is one of the highly competitive higher institutions in Nigeria. Hence, out of the huge number of applications that DELSU receives, only a few are given admission to study in DELSU.
Applicants are to note that the secret to the selection for DELSU. The culmination of UTME and Post UTME scores is what determines who makes it in and who doesn’t.
Being that the chances of being admitted at DELSU are very slim, you need to be much prepared to hit it hard in post UTME screening exercise after you have scored a minimum of 180 in JAMB exam.
It is to this end that candidates need to prepare very well for DELSU post UTME 2020. To have this done, DELSU post UTME past questions and answers is the key.
Purchasing our past questions also give you access to quality and vital information from our team of experts. They will proffer educational counsel, like undergraduate scholarships you could apply to once you gain admission at DELSU. So, you see, this is definitely so much value for so much less a course.
How to Apply for DELSU Post UTME 2020
Candidates are required to visit www.delsuonline.com to generate a virtual PIN with N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira only). Payment should be made to any of the following banks.
- Unity Bank
- Zenith Bank
- Fidelity Bank
Ensure that Jamb Registration Number and Names are correctly entered. Errors will not be entertained.
PROCEDURE TO GENERATE VIRTUAL PIN
- Visit delsuonline.com
- Click Apply for Admission
- Click Start
- Select screening exercise
- Click Apply
- Complete the form with valid JAMB Registration Number
- Submit the form and generate PIN
- Print out the PIN generated
- Visit any of the specified banks for payment or Pay online
- After payment return back to delsuonline.com to print acknowledgement slip.
- Candidates are advised to use the virtual PIN immediately for payment, as it will become invalid six (6) hours after generation.
- Candidates are advised to read the instructions on the front page of the website before completing the form.
- Any person caught impersonating will be handed over to the police and the candidate impersonated will automatically be disqualified.
- Candidates must enter a valid mobile phone number and e-mail address with which the University will communicate with candidates on dates of screening and venue.
- Candidates are expected to come to the screening with photocopies of their credentials i.e. UTME result slip, SSCE/WASC result, the local government of origin and birth certificate,
How can I get DELSU Post UTME Past Questions?
STEP 1: Select Your Subject Combination
You will write the same subjects that you wrote in UTME for the DELSU Post-UTME. So, we have all the subject combinations you wrote in UTME according to the course you applied for.
So, just show the course you applied for in the description of your payment.
STEP 2: Select Your Payment Method
We have two methods of buying our DELSU Post UTME past questions and answers. The methods include; Bank transfer and direct bank deposit
The account details are as follows:
Account Name: Nwadioha Gospel Chinonso
Account Number: 0238325253
Bank Name: GT BANK
STEP 3: Confirmation of Payment
If the payment means you chose is Bank transfer, type in the description of payment: “The Type of Delta State University Post UTME Past Question you’re purchasing.” e.g “DELSU Engineering Past Question.” Then place a call across to the number below or send an email to the email address with evidence of payment and you will get your past question at that point in time.
Also, if you choose Direct Bank deposit, make payment to the account details above, then send the following information to the phone number or email below:
1. Depositors Name
2. Teller number
3. Amount paid
CONTACT DETAILS: 08166475060
Samples of DELSU Post-UTME 2020 Past Questions and Answers
In the questions below, choose the word(s) or phrase which best fills the gap(s)
1. Jubril found that thieves had entered his house in his absence. He went to the police to report the… (A) break out(B) break up (C) break-in (D) break into
2. After the accused was found guilty by the court, his counsel… before the sentence was passed (A) begged for mercy (B) made a plea for mitigation (C) made an ovation (D) made a plea for litigation
3. The officer was compelled to… the suspect’s car. (A)seize (B) cease (C) sieze (D) sease
4. The second and fifth terms of a geometric progression are 21 and 567 respectively find the first term and the common ratio of the progression. (A) 3, 7 (B) 7, 3 (C) -7, 3 (D) -3, 7
5. Tunse bought a house for =N=1,250,000 and spent =N=350,000.00 to renovate it. He then sold the house for =N=2,000,000.00. What is the percentage gain? (A) 40% (B) 65% (C) 35% (D) 32%
6. List the integral values of which satisfy the inequality -2 < 7 – 3x≤ 10 (A) -1, 0, 1, 2 (B) -2, 0, 1 (C) 1, 2, 3 (D) 0, 1,2
7. As blind as a—— a.Toad b. Bat c. Cockroach d. Rock
8. As calm as a __ a.Lion . b. Bee c. Lamb d. Fish
GET more questions and answers by purchasing the full package
9. As devoted as a_ a.Mother b. Slave c.Guard d. Pastor
10. As crafty as a__ a.Mouse b. Fox c. Hunter d. Cat
Odd One Out Test
11. Which item is odd in the group
A. Bayelsa B. Akwa-Ibom C. Edo D. Ondo
TIP: All are States in the south except Ondo in the west
12. Which item is odd in the group
A. Ethiope B Nile C. Benue D. Niger
TIP: All are rivers in Nigeria except the Nile in Egypt
13. Which item is odd in the group
A. Antarctic B. Pacific C. Atlantic D. Mediterranean
ANSWER: A. Antarctic
Tip: All are oceans except for Antarctic which is a continent
14. Which one of the following states is not in Niger-delta
A. Abia B Niger C Delta D Ondo
ANSWER: B Niger
15. Which item is odd in the group
A Jigawa B. Minna C. Ekiti D Zarnfara
ANSWER: C. Ekiti
TIPS: All are northern states except Ekiti