Black Pen Recruitment – Our client, an American – based Fintech / Cryptocurrency company, is expanding globally by being one of the first movers to bring cryptocurrency to Africa and the Middle East at large. The mission is to make bitcoin/blockchain and other FinTech services more accessible, and affordable, than ever before. Our client’s vision strives to form a committed team of forward-thinkers who collectively create a supportive, welcoming and highly innovative environment for all. Whilst driving business through technology.
They are looking for a qualified candidateto join their team in the position below:
Job Title: Digital Illustrator – Figma
Location: Nigeria (Remote)
Job Type: Full-Time
- Are you an experienced Illustrator with insight into the world of Fintech? Do you know Figma?
- As a Digital Illustrator- Figma, you should be passionate about creating impactful brand identities through your love of digital illustration.
- Working within the design team you will help to create a strong brand identity through illustrations & iconography
- You will work closely with the product & marketing designers to create beautiful illustrations and icons for our products & marketing campaigns
- Translate designers’ ideas into visually stimulating illustrations
- Own our client’s illustration library
- Collaborate closely with designers of different disciplines
- Participate in all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
- Keep abreast of competitors’ products and industry trends
- Supporting and sharing your knowledge and expertise with other designers
- Exude your upbeat energy and enthusiasm each and every day to motivate your team to be the best they can in every aspect of what they do
- Celebrate the success of others by recognizing the contributions of committed team members and their achievements
- Align your values with the Mission, Vision and Values of the Client
- Be a role model for the Client’s organizational culture by creating a positive impact at every touchpoint with people, with every word you say or put in print and everything you do
- Communicate in a fashion that is respectful and well understood
- Collaborate with your peers to collectively think of innovative ideas that drive business through technology
- Build and utilize working relationships with internal business partners across the organization and external business contacts
The ideal candidate is someone who has:
- Strong experience in Figma
- High design standards, provide an excellent illustrative experience, and work on tight deadlines
- Knowledge of Adobe Illustrator
- Organised and able to work consistently on recurring projects
- Strong ability to communicate with engineers, product managers, designers, and stakeholders across different teams and countries
- Strong conceptual thinker
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A self-starter who takes initiative and has ownership over their workload
- Graphic design experience
- Animation experience.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Please provide a portfolio showcasing your work with your application!
- If this sounds like the perfect job opportunity, then apply today!
You can also check the following
- 10 Ways To Make Money Online While Unemployed
- How to Write a Follow Up Email after Submitting Your Resume
- How to Email a Resume and Cover Letter Attachment
- Top 10 Resume Mistakes to Avoid
- 6 Tips That Will Help You to Get Experience for Your Dream Job
- Online Jobs that require little or no experience
- How To Apply For jobs online | 7 Amazing Tips You Need to Know