HR Leverage Africa – Our client, a prestigious hotel located in Surulere, Lagos State is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Duty Manager
Location: Surulere, Lagos
- We are currently in need of a Duty Manager to help to oversee facilities, security and customers as well as oversee daily operations by ensuring employee productivity, monitoring efficiency of all processes and creating a positive work environment for employees.
- Supervise work at all levels (receptionists, kitchen staff, maids, office employees etc.) and set clear objectives
- Plan activities and allocate responsibilities to achieve the most efficient operating model
- Manage budgets/expenses, analyze and interpret financial information and monitor sales and profits
- Develop and implement an intuitive and efficient marketing strategy to promote the hotel’s services
- Communicate with customers when appropriate (welcome them in the facilities, address their complaints, find solutions to problems, offer information etc.)
- Deal with maintenance issues, shortages in staff and equipment.
- Collaborate with external parties such as suppliers, travel agencies, event/conference planners etc.
- Inspect facilities regularly and enforce strict compliance with health and safety standards.
- Proven experience as Hotel Duty Manager or relevant role
- Fluency in English; knowledge of other languages is a plus
- Minimum of 5 years relevant work experience
- Degree in Business Administration, Hotel / Hospitality Management or relevant field.
- Understanding of all hotel management best practices and relevant laws and guidelines
- Working knowledge of MS Office; knowledge of hotel management software (PMS) is an advantage
- Excellent customer service skills as well as a business mindset
- Demonstrable aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving
- Reliable with ability to multi-task and work well under pressure.
- Outstanding leadership skills and a great attention to detail.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the application.
This is a high profile job, so before you apply, it is very important you learn the following;
- East tips on how to write a motivation letter
- Why you Need a Good CV and Cover Letter
- 27 Easy Tips on How to Prepare for an Interview
Note: Only qualified candidates should apply.