Hello, welcome to academicrelated.com, here we have prepared this content to help you get ready for EBSU Post-UTME 2020 screening exercise. In here, we also have EBSU post UTME past questions and answers for you. Get all the latest news about EBSU post UTME form 2020-2021, cut-off mark, how to apply for post UTME and many others. Do enjoy the ride!
What is the Nature of EBSU Post UTME?
The things you need to note about EBSU post UTME 2020 include:
- EBSU UTME cut off mark is 170. This means you must score 170 and above in UTME 2020 to be eligible.
- Ebonyi State University will operate the Central Admission Processing System to give admission.
- Only indicate interest if your O’Level results are ready. EBSU will not consider students who are still awaiting their results.
- if you meet all eligibility, visit EBSU Post UTME Portal (portal.ebsu.edu.ng) to fill out the application form.
- Complete the application procedure by registering with your JAMB registration number
- Upload scanned photocopies of all required documents.
- After you must have completed this process, you’ll need to wait for a notification from EBSU confirming your application. In fact, you’ll need to check the portal from time to time to get updated about your admission status.
- Free Online Courses at Yale University in 2020-2021
- Free Online Courses with Certificate of Completion
- Best Schools for Aerospace Engineering, 2020
- Free online Courses for Developing Countries in 2020-2021
- Free Online Courses from Harvard University in 2020-2021
- Short Courses in Nigeria 2020-2021
- 10 Best Online Photography Courses in 2020-2021
Get access to over 1000 free online courses
Eligibility Requirements for EBSU Post UTME 2020
To be eligible to apply for EBSU post UTME 2020 screening exercise, you need to meet the following requirements:
- Candidates must have chosen EBSU during their JAMB examination registration.
- Candidates must have scored a minimum of 180 in JAMB examination.
When Will EBSU Start the Sale of 2020 Post UTME Form?
The EBSU Post UTME 2020 form is not yet on sale, we will let you know once it starts.
EBSU Post-UTME Cut-off Mark
The general cut off mark is as low as 170 but the departmental cut-off mark is usually high.
Why you should get the EBSU Past Question paper
Basically, EBSU is one of the highly competitive higher institutions in Nigeria. Hence, out of the huge number of applications that EBSU receives, only a few are given admission to study in EBSU.
Applicants are to note that the secret to the selection for EBSU. The culmination of UTME and Post UTME scores is what determines who makes it in and who doesn’t.
Being that the chances of being admitted at EBSU is very slim, you need to be much prepared to hit it hard in post UTME screening exercise after you have scored a minimum of 180 in JAMB exam.
It is to this end that candidates need to prepare very well for Ebonyi State University post UTME 2020. To have this done, EBSU post UTME past questions and answers is the key.
Purchasing our past questions also give you access to quality and vital information from our team of experts. They will proffer educational counsel, like undergraduate scholarships you could apply to once you gain admission at EBSU. So, you see, this is definitely so much value for so much less a course.
How to Apply for EBSU Post UTME 2020
- You’re required to visit the school website (www.ebsu-edu.net) and click on “Prospective Student”
- When the website loads up on your portal, proceed and click on “Apply for Post UTME”
- When the Post UTME registration page loads up, proceed and input your Confirmation Order (Pin) number and your JAMB Registration number.
- Please, ensure that you carefully fill the EBSU Post UTME Screening Exercise Application and Registration Form completely with major attention to your WAEC/NECO, etc details, which includes:
- WAEC/NECO scratch card Pin Number;
- Examination Centre Number,
- Examination Registration Number,
- Subjects with Grades obtained.
- Please take note that the purchasing of WAEC/NECO etc. Scratch card(s) for the exercise is the responsibility of each candidate and not the academic institution.
- When you are through with filling the EBSU Post UTME registration form with your Waec, Neco, etc result, the very next step is to upload your picture.
- It’s essential and very important for your admission success, that you upload a clear copy of your passport photograph. (The school discloses that the format of uploading should be gif or jpeg and should not be above 200 x 200 pixel).
- Once you’ve successfully filled the registration form with the correct details, you can recheck it to see if there’s any mistake. If none, then you can proceed and click on “SUBMIT”.
- After that, your acknowledgement slip will be displayed.
- We advise you to print out your acknowledgement slip and keep your slip for later reference/use, it is very important.
How can I get EBSU Post UTME Past Questions?
STEP 1: Select Your Subject Combination
You will write the same subjects that you wrote in UTME for the Ebonyi State University Post-UTME. So, we have all the subject combinations you wrote in UTME according to the course you applied for.
So, just show the course you applied for in the description of your payment.
STEP 2: Select Your Payment Method
We have two methods of buying our Ebonyi State University Post UTME past questions and answers. The methods include; Bank transfer and direct bank deposit
The account details are as follows:
Account Name: Nwadioha Gospel Chinonso
Account Number: 0238325253
Bank Name: GT BANK
STEP 3: Confirmation of Payment
If the payment means you chose is Bank transfer, type in the description of payment: “The Type of EBSU Post UTME Past Question you’re purchasing.” e.g “EBSU Engineering Past Question.” Then place a call across to the number below or send an email to the email address with evidence of payment and you will get your past question at that point in time.
Also, if you choose Direct Bank deposit, make payment to the account details above, then send the following information to the phone number or email below:
1. Depositors Name
2. Teller number
3. Amount paid
CONTACT DETAILS: 08166475060
EMAIL: [email protected]