ECOWAS Job Recruitment 2021 – Apply for the Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) Job Recruitment 2021. Details will be provided on ECOWAS Job Recruitment Portal, application requirements, ECOWAS recruitment starting/closing date. See more information below.
When will the Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) Job Recruitment 2021 Start?
Is ECOWAS Recruitment Form 2021 out? A lot of intending applicants have been asking us questions related to the Economic Community of West African States 2021 recruitment exercise.
This article will cover important aspects that will help you to apply successfully for the ECOWAS job. Simply follow the guidelines outlined.
- Free Online Courses at Yale University in 2021-2022
- Free Online Courses with Certificate of Completion
- Best Schools for Aerospace Engineering, 2021-2022
- Free online Courses for Developing Countries in 2021-2022
- Free Online Courses from Harvard University in 2021-2022
- Short Courses in Nigeria 2021-2022
- 10 Best Online Photography Courses in 2021-2022
Get access to over 1000 free online courses
What You Need to Know About ECOWAS
Created on 28 May 1975, the Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) is a regional intergovernmental organization formed by the following fifteen (15) Member States: Benin, Burkina Faso, Cape Verde, Côte d’Ivoire, The Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea Bissau, Liberia, Mali, Niger, Nigeria, Senegal, Sierra Leone and Togo. Its Headquarters is in Abuja, Nigeria and its official working languages are: English, French and Portuguese
In order to ensure effective implementation of its sectoral programs, ECOWAS specialized agencies and institutions including the Community Court of Justice, the ECOWAS Parliament, the West African Health Organization (WAHO), and the Intergovernmental Action Group against Money Laundering (GIABA) wishes to recruit qualified and capable, national candidates from the ECOWAS Member States in the following areas:
- General Administration, Conferences, Finance; Human Resources Management,
- Macroeconomic policies, Economic Research, Infrastructure,
- Trade, Customs, Free Movement, Industry and Promotion of the Private Sector
- Agriculture, Environment, Natural Resources, Health, Animal Health
- Political Affairs, Peace, Security, Social Affairs and Gender
- Education, Science and Culture, Youth and Sport Development
- Telecommunications and Information Technologies
- Money Laundering and Terrorism Financing
- International Relations, Diplomacy, Legal Affairs
- Monitoring and evaluation, Strategic management, Strategic planning
- Mining, Energy, Renewable Energy, Energy Efficiency
- Internal audit
ECOWAS Recruitment 2021 Requirements
Applicants who wish to apply for ECOWAS Recruitment 2021 should possess the basic requirements which include the following:
- Applicants must have a Bachelor Degree or its equivalent in any related field.
- Applicants must be between the age requirements stated by each ECOWAS job positions
- Computing Skills will be an added advantage to applicants.
ECOWAS Available Positions
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
1.) Office Manager (Bilingual Secretary)
Salary: UA25,527.53 – USD40,277.34 / UA30,178.98 – USD47,616.39 / UA34,933.43 – USD55,117.96
2.) IT Program Officer
Salary: UA49,106.81 – UA56,591.37 / USD77,480.72 – USD89,289.87 annually.
3.) Auditor (Institutions Outside Abuja)
Salary: UA49,106.81; USD77,480.72 / UA56,591.37; USD89,289.87.
4.) Office Aide
Salary: UA9,535.80; USD15,045.59 / UA11,083.65; USD17,487.78 / UA17,067.59; USD26,929.25 annually.
5.) Principal Internal Auditor, Operational Compliance (Institutions)
Salary: UA66,123.98; USD104,330.42
6.) Auditor: Abuja + Agency
Salary: UA 49,106.81 – UA 56,591.37 / USD 77,480.72 – USD 89,289.87
7.) Human Resource Officer
Salary: UA49,106.81 , USD77,480.72
8.) Account Officer
Salary: UA 49,106.81; USD $77,480.72 annually.
9.) Auditor, Operational Compliance
Salary: UA49,106.81; USD77,480.72 / UA56,591.37; USD89,289.87
Application Closing Date
3rd November, 2021.
Please note, academicrelated.com is not in any way affiliated with ECOWAS neither do we recruit employees nor help an employee get a job with ECOWAS. This post is for informational purposes. Thank you!!!
You can also check the following
- 10 Ways To Make Money Online While Unemployed
- How to Write a Follow Up Email after Submitting Your Resume
- How to Email a Resume and Cover Letter Attachment
- Top 10 Resume Mistakes to Avoid
- 6 Tips That Will Help You to Get Experience for Your Dream Job
- Online Jobs that require little or no experience
- How To Apply For jobs online | 7 Amazing Tips You Need to Know