Edinburgh Global Online Distance Learning Masters Scholarships 2020 is currently ongoing for developing countries. Full details below.
About Scholarship: The University of Edinburgh will offer scholarships for distance learning Master’s programmes offered by the University. Scholarships will be available for students pursuing any distance learning Master’s programme offered by the University.
African Countries: Angola, Benin, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Central African Republic, Chad, Congo, Côte d’Ivoire, Ethiopia, Gambia, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Kenya, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mozambique, Niger, Papua New Guinea, Rwanda, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Somalia, Sudan, Tanzania, Togo, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe
Other Developing Countries: Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Cambodia, Comoros, Eritrea, Haiti, India, Korea, Dem Rep, Kyrgyz Republic, Lao PDR, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nepal, Pakistan, São Tomé and Principe, Solomon Islands, Tajikistan, Timor-Leste, Uzbekistan, Vietnam, Yemen.
Find Scholarships to Study Abroad in 2020
Click on any of the following countries to find scholarships for your study abroad destination.
- Scholarships to study in Canada 2020
- Scholarships to Study in the US 2020
- Scholarships to Study in the UK 2020
- Scholarships to study in Germany 2020
- Scholarships to Study in Australia 2020
Find more scholarships in 2020 always visit our scholarship search engine at https://www.academicrelated.com/
- Applicants should already have been offered a place at the University of Edinburgh and should have firmly accepted that offer or be intending to do so.
- Applicants must be both nationals of and resident in the countries listed above
- Also, applicants should have graduated from an internationally recognised institute.
Each scholarship will cover the full tuition fees.
However, there are numerous international scholarships for international students to study in any country of choice.
You can check this our heavily recommended post ”How to Study Abroad for Free in 2020-2021”.
How to Apply Edinburgh Global Online Distance Learning Masters Scholarships 2020
- In order to gain access to the scholarship application system applicants must have applied for admission to the University of Edinburgh. Please note that, following the submission of an application for admission, it can take up to five working days for all system checks to be completed and for access to be granted.
- The online scholarship application form is located in EUCLID and can be accessed via MyEd our web based information portal at https://www.myed.ed.ac.uk
- When logging in to MyEd, you will need your University User Name and password. If you require assistance, please go to http://www.ed.ac.uk/student-systems/support-guidance
The scholarship deadline is 23:59 GMT 1st June 2020.